All Comments on 'Say My Name Ch. 03'

by secrecy456

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

I wish your chapters were longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like this story

but the short chapters really are a turn off. Seeing as how each seem to be teasers, I can wait until you've finished the entire story. Then I can truly just sit back and enjoy it. But, aside from the length of the chapters, it's pretty decent writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Longer chapters please!

really liking this story but like other comments made, installments could do with being longer. just as you get into it, it finishes, kinda frustrating!! looking forward to chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good chapter

Finally we are getting to the good stuff. I do not mind the length it just means hopefully lots more chapters to come.

Wanda

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I'd like longer chapters too.

It's a good story though. I'd like to see Nick crawl a bit. It's great that he's the arrogant, alpha male type. That's very attractive but no one can bring an alpha male to his knees like the woman he loves. Nynia needs to take back some of the control, make him work for it, just a little.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Yeah Baby!

Can't wait for them to hook up!

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 15 years ago
Potential is there - use volunteer editor

Your writing shows potential... Sexual tension, imagination, and realistic dialogue. The minor spelling and punctuation errors detract from the flow. Using one of the volunteer editors should catch the (your - you're) mistakes, and correct your punctuation. Even experienced writers make use of editors.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

great story! I like this chapter alot. I like Nick's character because of the contrast between the God like looks and the insecurity he showed when he talked to his parents. The playboy rep with the desire for family.

The one questions is since when does lucian and Damien have kids? Damien dies in the 'demon at her door' so this is before and lucian didn't have kids...did he? ok, that has nothing to do with this story but...

hope you develop their relationship and let us see them interact with more than just sex.

keep writing!

FaeezahFaeezahover 13 years ago
To the person below.

I think these are different characters with the same name.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Yes

Now the ball sits in the middle of the courts, who'll dribble next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
18?1

Well let me be the first to congratulate you (although by now you're older). Nonetheless, you have talent and I look forward to your other stories.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

completely, disgustingly, hot... to be a fly on a wall for that scene

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
agree

I second that...

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Hell-oooooooooooo

I would not mind losing myself to Nick either!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes yes yes!!!

Yes daddy, can't wait for that date LOL. Or the next part of the story LOL. Where are all the good men who look that damn sexy, and it's also packing a good package LOL. Seems like they only exist in the stories. Or in the movies, but never and reality LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous