All Comments on 'Becky's Doctor'

by Bliss1971

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Interesting...

I like the story line and the direction you appear to be going. I cannot wait to read more.

wdelanderwdelanderover 15 years ago
very interesting take...

really, the ultimate 'exposure'- it's very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

but Yan is a chinese name, not japanese.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
starts good

but why do you say "For my regular readers, this story will be quite a departure from my usual stuff. I hope you enjoy it. "

its the first story here ?

EKHunterEKHunterover 15 years ago
A good start

You premise was decent but there were a few issues that need to be addressed before your second installment if there will be one. 1)Please Proofread, there are a tonne of spelling mistakes and misplaced words in this story that could easily been avoided had you taken the time to go over it. 2) and more a matter reality, if I understand hypnosis correctly, it has two main tenants...a) someone being hypnotized won't take a suggestion they are not willing to perform. and b) are not aware of the actions or influence the hypnosis has on their life. and 3) Yan is not a Japanese name at all.

But this is all just criticism, like I said, with a little proofreading, your next installment, if you choose to make a part 2, will be much better and I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Well Done

WOW ,very sensual,I love the premise,I hope you are going to continue,soon !!!!!! I must admit I got a bit wet thinking of all the tings that could be cummin. KATIE in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Great premise. I like the way the doctor uses hypnosis to extract confessions as well as just get her to do things. Keep those two sides going in a future installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Encore!

Please write the sequel, I need it! Argh! A fantasy come to life, but taken away all too soon... More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Things we keep hidden, what if they excaped

We all have that which we present to others and that which we keep to ourselves. The back and forth between what she said and was being told, and her innermost feelings and secrets, made a very readable/believable story. A "well done' to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Becky's Doctor.

I've often had fantasies like this, and your story made me very wet. The idea that my body is being forced to do things while my brain argues helplessly against it... very hot. Definitely want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Becky's Doctor

I thought it was great, please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would love a follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous