All Comments on 'More Wet Panties Please!!'

by neddone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Delicious.

I loved your story. I know lots of guys that appreciate a pair of slightly soiled panties and I've been known to make mine available, when the time seemed right.

AceStrokerAceStrokerabout 15 years ago
naughty girl!

Wow, that is a dream come true, finding them intentionally on display like that with the good part right on top. She gave you something to remember!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Note to Kelly

Next time you have advance warning that Butt Sniffer is coming over to crash for the night, eat lots of beans. Sneak into the bathroom for your nightly shower and undress down to the boyshorts. Let loose a wet, planet scorching, nasal passage searing riot quelling fart that would decimate the population of a small town. Slip off the boyshorts and drop them in the hamper, take your shower then redress. Skip out of the bathroom and in the sultriest voice you can muster, say "it's all yours!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kelly's great!

I love her already..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i need a kelly please

yes looking for wet panties //michigan -----text me 248-921-3528,,,,,with a fat clit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the story?

WTF? What happened to the story? This seems like you were setting up a story and your mom came in your room and you hit publish instead of save. The ending was like jerking off. Build up and tug tug tug....boom it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more!

Great works, need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

This is an unusually short story for a panty fetish, and doesn't seem to have a future to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lazy.

Major step down from the first entry. You licked her panties and instantly blew your load? Nice. Thanks for the effort to give us a good storyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous