All Comments on 'Crossing Over the Line'

by kelmag

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot and realistic

very hot and realistic wish my name was kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story I've read on here

Truly epic story... sucked me in big time

alabi2kalabi2kover 13 years ago
simply wow

The first chapter of this story reminded me of my first similar encounter many years ago in San Francisco...but chapt 2 blew it out of the park.

Simply amazing story..I can truely see myself in this situation (in a perfect world) thank you.

Alabi2k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
spellbinding

Great writing. I felt every thrust of their cocks, and taste of the cum. I wish I could have been kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

wish ther were more stars. this one deserves a higher rateing than 5, how about a

7. very good descriptions I could really feel the action. felt like I was really kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it until Naomi:

The whole part leading up till the point where naomi entered was hot... i mean really hot. But the whole Naomi thing was just gross. but oh well each to his/her own. Just a little sad that i had to develop that way. I get that he liked it at last but the whole thing leading up to the that was just not nice... but nice writing anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This may be the hottest storiy I ever read.made my hands shake and my ass quiver,to say nothing about how hard my dick was precum dripping like a faucet. I wish i had a cock to sit on about now.

Curiouspeter88Curiouspeter88about 11 years ago
Spellbinding!

I absolutely loved this story, as has been said in previous comments, I would gladly give myself up like this (in a perfect world)

I was completely engulfed me and I could almost feel as if I was there watching them! Fantastic writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Make me want to try one

I've been pretty straight most my life, but after reading the above story make me want to try a she male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

I wish I could meet them. I would love to submit to them, can you give me info to get in touch with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep writing these.

Best story I have ever read. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Katherine

I wish I had my own Katherine.

warlokk01warlokk01over 9 years ago
Fantasy

This scenario is one of my all time fav fantasies. I wish I had been Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot, made me wish I could feel what it was like to be fucked so deeply

NewbottomsNewbottomsabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

I loved Katherine in you story. She was ideal for a first timer. Naomi, however, was a bit of a turn off to me. Once she entered the scene, everything went dark. I was afraid for Kelli. I thought he was going to end up kidnapped and chained in a closet. Overall, it was very detailed. And painted a very clear picture for me. I could "see" the scene. Glad he enjoyed the encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

Very encouraged to try this myself!

Gripping story, just a shame it had to end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never thought a TS story like this would turn me on. Considering the experience.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbusealmost 2 years ago

"the story of a fantasy session with me. It was so realistic, so much detail", he writes.

The MC sends erotic texts he writes to prostitutes, and they take the time to read it and appreciate it. Now, that seems to me like a "story of a fantasy", "so realistic" and with "so much detail". Because whores do exactly that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous