All Comments on 'Pick up the Spare'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
Pretty good but...

You switched his son's name from Greg to Gary midstream. Perhaps if you had taken a little more time to build Greg into an actual character, his name would have been a little more important to you, and therefore, memorable. Loved the story as a whole though. Nice flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Show me don't tell me

Just by merely mentioning in passing that this was a Valentine's Day story, you told me that it was. You failed to show me that it was. You disappointed me, the reader. You don't want to disappoint your readers because they will stop reading you.

Your story is better than many of the others, but not good enough to merit a higher score.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice one

The best so far , the other contestents will have difficulty beating this story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Hot

A very good story with a lot of hot steamy sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

If you don't win their CRAZY!!! I absolutely loved this story you just keep getting better and better!! We want more. Keep'em Coming. Pun Intended.LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super Sexy!

Awesome sex scenes! Best I've read in the competition yet.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
good story

Great dialogue and nicely written. My only complaint was with the name Katrina. I couldn't help but think of the hurricane (lol).

Good luck in the contest.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for sequels!

Good hot lovin', and a nice touch where the old guy gets what the kid couldn't hold onto. God luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my god!

every last one of your stories are extremely hot. and the mistakes minimal. keep up the writing. still insanely hard, and have cum 3 times just reading your set. fantastic job!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

No explanation about the lesbian porn...

Why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...