All Comments on 'Imaginary Valentine'

by Safe_Bet

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
Excellent job

An interesting take on Valentine's Day, only I think it would have been more touching had you written it in the third person. Yet, I get it.

By writing it in the way that you did, you removed yourself from the holiday, which is why I gave you the highest score. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
were you peeking at my paper?

LOL

All I can say is that I'm glad our stories posted on the same day so no one can say I copied my idea from you. Honestly, it was the only way I could stomach writing a Valentine's story right now. I really like yours, though. You did a good job expressing her fantasy that seems very well grounded and real. Mine is more about loving herself.

Good luck in the contest!

UnderYourSpellUnderYourSpellover 15 years ago
~

Very erotic imagination you've got! Well done

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

magicmouth69magicmouth69over 15 years ago
... ... ........oh...wow.

If you feel as you write, then I hope you can marry someday. I'm not sure if I've ever seen anything quite like this. it's beautiful, honest, and haunting. If there is ever a place for it as I feel there is and if you so wish it, then I hope you are able to marry. umm, I know I sound like a jerk for saying this (I don't think I'm your type), but please keep writing! your work is really, really good.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Sexy

A very sexy and hot story. Good Luck.

heartfeltheartfeltover 15 years ago
Beatles

Your entry immediately reminded me of Elinor Rigby. I think the guys who wrote that did pretty damn good. Great job.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 15 years ago
Moving

Poignant, emotive and well-crafted. Well done girly. IMHO you join imp and glynndah as one of the few here to use second person with great effect. Thanks for the story.

lastbreathlastbreathover 15 years ago
very pro

written quite professionally and it was definitely emotional and moving. keep writing !!

AngelineAngelineabout 15 years ago
Well written, my dear friend

Very erotic yet filled with yearning. I was also real impressed with the way you wove the plot so the erotica fit beautifully in the context of the rest of the story. You go, gf. xo, S.

darktwindarktwinabout 15 years ago
beautifull and unorthadox

I was captivated. The absence of a real lover made it all the more erotic. The way you visualized, using light and shadow; put me right inside your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really nice

Love the way you manage to pull the reader in so effortlessly. Really compelling stuff. Very sensual, very well done. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
did I hear a moronic harpie screaming?

Your writing really sucks. Your imagination is null and void and your stories are predictable. You are predictable, and loud... and vulgar. and boring.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoalmost 14 years ago
You have great sensitivity

You speak with the hurt of a woman who needs a sensitive touch. You write with ease. It is a great piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous