All Comments on 'Black Man Rules The World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
warning : this is sam's bull sh*t..don't read

sam sucks

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
I agree - sucks like everything of Sams

Dip in once in awhile to see if anything has improved here. Same ol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Same Old Cut and Paste Bullshit

You truly are a dumb ass shithead with absolutely no brains! As my Father used to state about people like you, "You are Stuck on Stupid"! You are a total abomination and a total embarrassment to all people. You cannot write, nor do you use any original thought processes. You are always writing and doing diatribes about things that you know absolutely nothing about. This so-called writing is absolute garbage and nonsense which do not make any logical sense. Racism of any type [i.e.; white racism, black racism} is absolutely wrong! You continue to promote racism with your ignorant submissions! Just for the record I am considered to be African American and Native American, but the fact is I am an American. I have EARNED several college degrees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS