All Comments on 'Evil Secretary Ch. 07'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wicked Awsome!

The second ending sounds better. Keep it up & please have another sequel with her gaining herself in total & becoming in charge of the company. Most importantly, getting even with Freddie & Mandy.

livingjukeboxlivingjukeboxover 14 years ago
This woman is the best

I first discovered SylviaG's work when I read her Zack series. I've been working through her writings (slowly but surely) ever since and Evil Secretary is as good as it gets on this site. The series goes beyond mere sex (though the sex is hot and steamy); the plotting is devious and full of surprises and just when think you know which way the plot is going SylviaG turns the whole thing on its head and you're off on another rollercoaster of sin and sex. For my money, SylviaG is one of the best writers on LitErotica; brilliant, arousing stuff; long may she reign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent. However...

I really enjoyed this. Not overly erotic, but definitely a good read... Right up until the end. I prefer the second ending, but don't give your readers multiple choice endings. If you have a vision, go for it. Otherwise, it leads up to a cheat. "Choose how you want it to end" may be interactive fiction, but at that point, it's not your story; it's anyone's.

Oz1999Oz1999almost 11 years ago
Excellent, riveting Story

What a great story. You had me glued to your tale until I finished.

trashcan44trashcan44almost 11 years ago
Very Good.

Very good story from a strong writer. I would love to have you 'flesh out' Amy's story with additional chapters. For instance more details about her earlier life and what I assume was her submission to the doctor and even what the doctor was doing to the ex-wife. Plus, further escapades with Freddie and Joe. Thank you and Cheers!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
@livingjukebox

Your comment is right on the money. What a fabulous story, and the second ending is perfection itself. As a logician would say, you cannot improve on perfection. While I want more of course (we all do) I am happy with this wonderful story just as it is. I think what is so special is that it is a real story with the protagonist both sexy and fiendishly evil. -- JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous