All Comments on 'Hopeless Situation Ch. 04'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hopefully MR Shandal will soon enjoy those

pleasures he esposes for his female relatives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To comment by Anonymus

Please! Don't read stories like this when you are not into it. Your comments are annoying and utterly useless. You don't seem to grasp the difference between fantasy and reality. Get a life!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
difficult

this is a difficult story to like because of the subject but I appreciate the quality of writing and the imagination. I wonder how it will end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick People

Enjoy sick things, this is not normal or healthy.

ellyneiellyneialmost 15 years ago
hehe

two anonymhaters on one chapter, you must feel so privileged :) I certainly hope you don't worry about them. Reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

This chapter was supremely erotic, and my favourite of the series. The feelings and descriptions were very physically evocative. I love how he calls her baby all the time, but you just need to fix the punctuation a bit: ie: commas are needed in front of baby where it doesn't start the sentence and after. If you are able to, this category is very worthy of exploring more (perhaps something more traditionally nonconsentual, and not necessarily Master/Slave).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous