All Comments on 'Taking the Risk Ch. 21'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the way Froo has grown from their first meeting, and come to realise her love for him without anyone having to point the way. <br> Standing up to her overbearing mother was excellent! <br> <br> Thanks for a great story, and believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you. I confess, that while the story has been enjoyable throughout, I cheered when Froo spoke up to her mother. Yay!

LilliannaMorganLilliannaMorganalmost 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

I was captured by these two from the very start of the story. I loved reading this story, and I couldn't wait to find out what happens next!

I usually get bored with longer stories, and stop reading them way before the end...but not this one! Great work!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Final Chapter!!!!

Those great ending to the story that you wrote. I like how Francesca stood up to her mother finally and told her exactly what had happened with Gary. I also like to how she was able to finally tell Misha that she loved him and that she proposed marriage to him. I also love the way that the two came together when they found out she was pregnant. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Gorgeous, thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

like how Froo grew emotionally, mentally and finally took control of her own life with the love and help of a "Real" man, not an abuser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous