All Comments on 'White Woman Dominates Black Woman'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Every wonder why Sam is the last entry?

In the new submissions list. He has a special place reserved in the back row where the non authors reside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No one has done more damage to the city of Brocton

Same characters with different names. Six-foot plus white woman with big butt meets six-foot black woman with big butt. Simple racist comments said here, place sterreotype here, stuff characters in some town called Brocton, add strap-on stir briskly as you add lack of imagination, simmer with two scoops of misogyney and a tad of WTF, pour contents in a dough of well-kneaded selfloathing and bake and in 14 seconds you've got yet another disater piece.

Couture, Phoenix Arrow are two of the authors that come to mind that pen the best female on female d/s. They put the time in to develope their characters rise or fall in the respective genres they write in. Do yourself a favor Sam; put the pen down and take up water colors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have a black slut to she has big lips a big bubble as and 36DD and just found out all black women lips are call DSL Dick sucking lips wow i like that but more white women want to fuck black women its the new thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...