All Comments on 'Loyalty? Never Heard Of It Ch. 2'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
robertg3robertg3almost 20 years ago
Great series

Great series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fantastic series begins here

This is actually the first chapter in an epic series involving the main characters of Charmaine and Danny, plus others, under various headings, submitted by the author. While many other characters are involved in what is really a full-length novel, ultimately all stories tie back to these two main characters. To fully appreciate this story, and the characters and character development, it is best to read the entire set of stories. This great epic novel concludes with Reunion_Charmaine & Danny. Other stories in this massive work are: Leslie's Demise; What Time Do You Get Off?; Stacey the Temptress; Charmaine's Infidelity; Nick, or Dean; Fiery Redhead; About Lust and Vengeance; Persistency Pays; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Outside the Office; Inside the Office; Stacey the Lover; Stacey the Nympho; Infidelity Revisited; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Stacey the Mistress; Stacey the Sinner; A Vacation to Remember; Lucky with the Landlords; Anahita; and, finally Reunion_Charmaine & Danny. This is truly one of the greatest works on this site. To fully appreciate it, and the accomplishments of the author, reading the entire work- and not just Loyalty? Never Heard of It- is by far the best thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slut cheater. Pete is no friend of Danny. Danny is stupid. You can't fix stupid. She will abandon Danny soon, and doesn't care. Danny will be better off without her and Pete. No morals with these folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...