All Comments on 'First Creampie'

by Quikpeek

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hopefully

This is just a fantasy, I can't believe you would really do this if your stright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lucky man!

There is nothing makes me hotter and harder than cleaning a freshly fucked pussy!! You are a lucky man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES--A VERY LUCKY MAN

And she wants to do it again. Groan--slurp up all that lovely delicious yum cum and send her out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-W.T.F?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

The idea of cleaning your wife's freshly-fucked pussy is super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IF

If this was real, the slut would be out on her ass.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I just don't understand wanting a cheating wife

I can understand having a three way, especially if it is a double penetration MMF, with the wife as the meat in the sandwich, but to have your wife go out and fuck some one else, while you are spinning your wheels at home, seems unrewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange

while the idea might be funny, I never had a death wish. I you would have placed the story back to the 50ies ok. but nowadays it's almost suicide. maybe even a disclaimer telling don't do that in real, would have been enough.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well it was not a reall stroke story but

I guess you got what you wanted. Let me guess, all of your fantasies are about her getting another cock and all of her fantasies are about her getting another cock. You are really a wipped one. Sorry, but I don't see any joy in Mudville tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok, Now write about the next time...

I am really turned on by the thoughts of cleaning out my wife's pussy after she has taken a big load...yes, I am a closeted bi guy that would like to drink from the hose but can't find the right situation. We have played out the fantasy a couple of times each year (role played) and we both loved it. I now get into a feeding frenzy when I eat my cum from her and she nearly faints from the intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow picked up by strangers in a bar, bareback sex,

husband eating the other guys cum out of her adulterous pussy. How many shades of ignorant and stupid did this story cover? Strangers what about the physical danger aspect? What about the medical risk even with condoms? Bareback sex almost screams a suicide wish in this day and time. Wanting your wife to fuck strangers and be an adulterer, that speaks wonders of the husband lack of self worth and low self esteem. And eating another mans cum, what do we have here a closet gay married as cover afraid to come out of the closet? Someone into a serious mental illness fetish might love this.

creampieeater31creampieeater31over 14 years ago
wish it were me

I loved the story hope to get my wife to do that for me soon. Pay no attention to the comments of people that dislike your stories. Please write more soon!!!!

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
nice

wonderful story can't wait to read more, but what happened to the thigh highs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I may be stating the OBVIOUS here!

But you and the readers below that like this story are all really sick fucks. And you need help! Nasty story and nasty readers comments about wanting to do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story....

Great story and very believable….

I don’t know why people think a guy is gay just because he’ll eat a “creampie”.

I also don’t understand why people who high morals are here in the first place.

In all the "relationships" I've had with married woman that's one of the first things I get out of the way. If the husband is "bi/gay" then I just move on.

I've had wives who tell me (rather excitedly) that their husbands go down on them when they get home - and from what they tell me their husband’s are far from being bi or gay.

If the husband is into watching and being humiliated by his wife's words and deed I have no problem with that. In fact I kinda enjoy it. Especially when the wife (very loudly) tells me she wants me to cum inside her. Damn! That’s hot!

I think it has something to do with low self-esteem and not about being gay or bi. Sometimes I’ll glance over at the husband when I’m cumming in his wife and look at his face to see his reaction. They’re never looking at me - they’re always looking at their wife’s face, watching her reaction.

...and yes watching some husband go down on his wife after I've just cum inside her is an unbelievable turn on. But it does start a vicious cycle for the [poor?] husband, because watching that just makes me want to fuck his wife again.

Again, great story and can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
White wife fucks other men, I encourage her

Great story. My wife has been fucking other men before we were marred. I shared her with my friends. After we got married I continued sharing her with other men. Sometimes I watched and other times she we out on a date. She fucks many races but we prefer black men. My wife is happiest when she has a black lover or black pimp that shares her wth other black men. My wife becomes their bitch and they provide her with their black frinds to fuck. My wife loves being called a black man's whore. I enjoy watching my wife fuck black men. After she gets fucked I eat her pussy clean then fuck her. I also clean up the black man. Our sex life isgreat. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yikes, I'm glad she's your wife and not mine

What a disgusting spineless wimp her husband is to eat someone else cum out of her cunt. How low can you get?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcum to the club friend

Having eagerly sucked other men's sperm from my wife's sexy pussy many times, I know just how exciting and intoxicating it can be. Seeing that pearly white fluid ooze from between her swollen love lips before I dive in to savor the taste of her love's seed is one of my favorite moments. Just wait until you get to taste the cum of someone you know. I promise you that your own cock will get hard every time you see him, knowing that you have hugrily sucked his sperm from your own wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can see why the sick cuck writers

are multiplying on this site, they have sick, wimpy cum sucking men who read their stories. And don't give me this shit about high morals. We come to this site to read erotica not sick fetishes. Keep these wimpy cuck stories out of loving wives and put them into the fetish genre where they belong. There is nothing erotic about this story, just plain trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Being a man who is secure in who he is..I admire you!

Funny thing, o many of these men who read these stories realize up front what they are about! Yet, they critize other's who enjoy this type sex and write about it! My feling is they are either insecure about theselves or are homophobic? Either way either make no comment and don't read!

Myself, as I've aged i have found many things turn me on that didn't as younger man! Myself, obsessed to see my wife of 40 years fucked by another man and would also like to try a bi threesome with them!

If the people who complain who think they are more of a man an stud, they wouldn't be sittiing home reading these stories and jackingoff like the losers they are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

I have a small 4 inch dick and when we finally tried this last year it was great. I love showing my wife how much I love her and showing him he is the alpha male. His cock is 7 inches and my wife loves it. I am grateful that he has shown her the pleasures of a big man sized cock and I love eating his sperm from her happy sloppy cum filled little cunt! Keep writing great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved my first time too!

And frankly, I have loved each time after that I sampled another's cum from my wife's pussy too! Perhaps I will be able to this weekend too! Thanks for sharing this very realistic and so sexy post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to when mine stops chickening out and does this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My wife and I have done hundreds of cocks together. we've both been fucked and sucked by them and always ended up wanting more, she wanted to be fucked again and me wanting to suck the cocks and eat cum out of her pussy. My wife and I lived together for two years prior to getting married and had done a number of guys during those years. For her wedding present I arranged with four guys to come by and fuck both of us all night. Turned out to be a fantastic night that we'll never forget.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not so lucky.

I try to get my wife to make me a cream pie. she said no, we sleep with other women but no cream pie for me, wish I could do that. hope you have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. Beyond the risk of strangers I have no problem with eating creampies. I got my first in a similar fashion. I got off work just in time to see the Asian guy who does my wifes nails pulling out of our driveway. I walk into the living room to find my wife laying with her legs clinched tight. The room reeked of sex. The smell of cock, pussy, ass and cum filled the air. Karen told me that Tommy had just left and they had some great sex. That she had saved me a huge creampie. She opened her legs and I could see her big black haired bush covered in cum. I ate for an hour. But was hungry ten minutes later. LOL!!!

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
kool,,,

any cpls out there that wants someone to cleanup there wifes hit me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky man ,

I've had fantasys about licking other men's come from my wife's cunt for years , or licking other mens come from any woman's , the idea of a husband coming up his wife's then letting me clean her out with my tongue or sitting over my mouth and let it just dropped in. I would lick out any woman's. Is this normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is what I needed.

This has been my fantasy for years. I've talk to my wife about it, trying to convince her to do it. My wife says she is a respectable woman, and could never cheat on me. I've told her with my encouragement it wouldn't be cheating. But, she has never said, No! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to send this to her in email. Maybe this is the key to open her up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto above

My wife acts exactly the same. And she has never said No. maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Supper

Wife came home ,no panties ,lips puffy , fresh fucked ,loved her more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've been trying to get my wife to do this for years

I've had no luck yet, but she seems to be warming up to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It wasn't often that we indulged in her bringing home a creampie but I enjoyed each and every opportunity when it presented itself. I loved her taste, she was sweet in every aspect and her aroma was out of this world. When she had a creampie it just amplified and the combined juices was great. I savored the taste and hoped it would occur more frequently. Throughout our marriage (50+ years) I never once turned down the chance to eat that sweet pussy and suck the juices therein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

A joy to read and fantasize about. Kept me hard start to finish.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 4 years ago
GREAT Story!!!

Don’t pay any attention to the idiots that leave rude comments. If they don’t like this stuff, why do you think that they read it? They just feel guilty that they enjoyed your story and jacked off while reading it.

I still jack off to the times that my wife came home with a hot creampie for me. We were in our 40’s and she had a thing for guys in their early 20’s. She always told me everything that they did to her. Her first creampie was very special and I remember it in vivid detail.

One night when she came home, I was already in bed waiting. She started stripping when she hit the back door. She was nude when she climbed into bed ... but this time was different. Instead of snuggling up to me and telling me how she had gotten fucked, she just climbed straight up on the bed, straddled my face, and lowered her cum filled pussy onto my mouth. I had always wanted this! The cum literally ran into my mouth like a flood. I was eating as much as I could when she started telling me why there was so much. She had met three young firemen (every ladies dream) and gone to their house where they gangbanged her one right after the other filling her up. After the 3rd guy fucked her, she told them she had to get home to give her husband her pussy full of their cum. She continued telling me how much she enjoyed getting fucked by these guys.

From that point on, she would occasionally bring me a creampie to savor as she told me the story of the night.

I loved my first creampie as much as you did and I still love them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy creampie

I love when my wife brings home pussy for of cum after 19 years of marriage finally got her to do it and is worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shaking my head...

some people love to throw rocks at stories... if you have not tried this ... try it some time AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. I had wife come home full too I didn't know where he had cum till I licked her. Magic

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck and his whorewife mark an anniversary.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

poor 26thnc so sad he hates himself so much he has to vent his frustrations on every single story on this site.

Hot story. Glad you were able to live out your fantasy.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. We've done this very same thing. Only difference was that Mary Kay wasn't involved with us. LOL 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending. Some how my wife got picked up in a little bar near us by some guy with a foot fetish. LMFAO weird guy. No Sex No creampie, just wanted to such her toes! LOL To each their own. I don't care what turns him on it ain't hurting me.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

My wife brings home my first creampie

Im so happy to hear both of you accepted your latent homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story I just love to clean my wife after another man has filled her, we have been doing this for many years just a wonderful feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some years ago my wife had a secret affair that lasted about four weeks. We never talked about it but I was treated to many cream pies during that time. I loved every drop of her juices mixed with his cum. When the affair ended so did those deliscious cream pies. I had to settle for eating the ones I made when I came in her. I have since sucked many cocks secretly and have swallowed my share of mens cum but nothing beats the flavor of cum mixed with pussy juice. Thanks for the delightful story.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

Thanks for a delightfully delicious and deeply erotic tale! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous