All Comments on 'Flashers Anonymous'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much too short

There's loads of life left in this tale, you should do at least a couple of more chapters.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Where have all the flashers gone?

Good story but somewhat short. The plot was great and lots of imagination, but it would have been better if a couple flashers got out of hand, or had a male guest speaker lose a load in his pants. There are lots of avenues to take this as well as it was written, it could have had more depth. Write more for us please.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Me again

Your story reminded me of some high school girls sitting on a wall at the corner of the school parking lot. It was a busy intersection and all the girls wore dresses or skirts and were taking turns, three or four out of about a dozen sitting, flashing drivers turning at the corner and there were several near accidents caused by them and they enjoyed their ability to distract drivers to such a degree. I was visiting someone that lived across the street and watched how they spent their lunchtime.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I enjoyed the tease quality and the scenario. Yes I'd like to read more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous