To Tease a Perv Ch. 01

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
1.6k words
3.85
8.6k
12

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine liked to walk through the park on her way home from school. She lived near the park, and when the weather was good she asked the bus driver to drop her off before her stop so that she could stroll home. Then, she would make her way to her favorite bench near the playground and sit for a while, watching the people go by, or maybe getting an early start on her homework.

She was dressed today in a simple, rather long blue-gray pleated skirt and a loose-fitting white blouse with three-quarter length sleeves, and on her feet were black sneakers, with frilly pink socks. It was not the sort of thing the other girls at the community college normally wore, but she enjoyed being an eccentric.

As she sat looking over notes she had taken in English class, a man who had been walking past the playground strolled to the bench opposite her and sat down, putting a newspaper beside him. He extended his arms sideways along the back of the bench and glanced at Celine, then yawned and looked idly about him. Celine didn't look up. Lifting the notebook from her lap she crossed her legs and began writing more notes. Frowning, she studied what she had written. As she did, she grasped her skirt between thumb and forefinger and pulled the hem two inches higher up her legs.

The man opposite her picked up his newspaper and opened it, but his gaze was directed over the top of the page toward Celine. She paid him no notice, and slowly re-crossed her legs as she made notes, her skirt rising another two inches. Looking skyward in thought as she decided what to write next, she tapped the end of her pencil idly against her teeth, then held the bright pink eraser to her mouth and moved the tip of her tongue over it in slow circles. Still deep in thought, she pursed her lips and slid the eraser two or three times in and out between them. Suddenly her face registered an idea, and she set to writing once again, biting her lower lip in concentration.

The man was staring avidly now over the top of his newspaper, gazing directly up under Celine's skirt where he could just make out a hint of pink panties between her crossed legs. He licked his lips as he stared at the pretty blonde, straining his eyes in an attempt to see more, hoping that she'd move again, giving him a better view. A bulge was becoming evident in his pants.

After several minutes during which Celine re-crossed her legs twice more, each time accompanied by the upward creep of her skirt, she put down the notebook and reached into her backpack to retrieve her cell phone. She uncrossed her legs and pulled the hem of her skirt back down as she read a text message she'd just received.

The man sighed quietly as his view under Celine's skirt vanished. His erection did not abate, however; if anything it swelled larger in response to the frustration he was now feeling at the removal of the exciting show he had been treated to. Then, to his delight and utter disbelief, as Celine began typing a message into her phone, she pulled up her feet and rested the heels of her sneakers on the seat of the bench, her knees bent and parted, so that he was now staring between her thighs all the way from her knees down to her tight, sheer panties. He had to stifle a moan as he took in the delicious view of the young girl's firm, smooth legs spread open to his gaze, and the compressed curves of strawberry pink cotton panties between her legs tightly molding the shape of what was hidden inside. His lips trembled as he lowered the newspaper to his lap, concealing what his hands were doing there.

After exchanging several messages, Celine put her phone and notebook back into her backpack and stood to go. As she walked away from the benches she didn't look at the man; she didn't have to - she knew exactly the state she'd left him in. The messages had been with her friend Rachel: "got 1?" "y!" "he doin it?" "y!" "get pic!" "ok." It was a game they played. They knew about the men who liked to hang around the park. It was so much fun teasing them and getting them hot! If they were lucky, as Celine was today, they used their cell phones to snap pictures of what the men did when they got turned on. Celine and Rachel had a large collection of these pics.

As she walked toward park exit Celine thought about the man on the bench. She wondered about what he'd do at home later that night - maybe he'd have his hard penis in his hand, stroking it while he thought about her. She hoped so. It pleased her to imagine it.

Celine knew she was pretty, and she knew that men liked to look at her. She began to notice that some men got a funny look on their faces when they looked at her that made her giggle, sort of like they were hypnotized and hungry at the same time. But it wasn't until she was older that she learned what the bulge was that she sometimes saw between their legs when they watched her. Her best friend Rachel told her; Rachel knew lots of things like that.

Her uncle Viktor was one of the men who looked at her like that when he and Aunt Angie came over to visit. When she was little he used to give her a quarter whenever they visited, and she would sit on his lap while he gave her hugs that made her giggle, because his fuzzy beard tickled. He didn't give her quarters any more or take her on his lap, but he still gave her hugs. She'd hug back, pressed against him, noticing the lump in his lap. "Hi, Uncle Viktor!" she'd say, smiling up at him as his face took on that funny look and the lump grew larger.

Celine had just turned nineteen, and she knew a lot more now about those bulges in men's pants, especially the kind of men who are attracted to young girls like her. She knew what turned them on and got their penises hard, and she'd discovered that she enjoyed getting them excited, especially when they couldn't do anything about it, like with the man she had just left sweating on the bench. It amazed her that all she had to do was pull up her skirt a little to get guys like him trembling with excitement. She loved doing it; she loved teasing sex-starved men and leaving them aroused and frustrated.

And she loved imagining them later when they finally could do something about it, the things they'd do to themselves when they were all alone, thinking about how she had driven them crazy! She wished she could be there to watch them play with themselves and listen to their moans and whimpers of pleasure.

Celine jogged up the two flights of stairs to the large apartment she lived in with her parents. There was an elevator, but she never took it - it was so slow that she could always beat it, and besides, it was good exercise to run up the stairs. Entering the apartment she called "Hi!" to her mother and went into her bedroom to change out of her school clothes into her usual hang-around-the-house cutoff jeans and sweatshirt, and to take out the ponytails she had tied up just before she had gone into the park. She went into the kitchen for a snack, but her mom told her not to eat too much since they'd be eating dinner as soon as her dad got home from work at about six.

"Have a nice time in the park?" her mom asked. "You were a little later than usual."

"Yeah, it was nice," Celine said. "I was just texting with Rache. And looking at funny squirrels."

After dinner Celine went into her bedroom to do her homework. It was starting to get dark, and soon after she had sat down at her desk and opened her history book her mom knocked and came into the room.

"I think we'll just close these, okay, Celie?" she said, going to the large window of her daughter's bedroom and pulling the deep red drapes that bordered the casement window together. "You're so forgetful, dear, always leaving them open."

"Sorry, Mom," Celine said. "It was nice and warm with the sun shining in when I got home."

"Yes, yes, I know, but there's no sun now, it's dark outside, so I'll just close them for now. You never know who may be out there."

Celine rolled her eyes. "Yes, Mother," she said, and started on her history homework assignment. Her mom kissed the top of her head and left the room, closing the door quietly behind her.

After about an hour Celine went out to the living room and watched a couple of TV shows with her parents, then returned to her bedroom to do her math assignment. As she was finishing up her mom spoke to her through the bedroom door. "Good night, Celie," she said, "We're turning in. Don't stay up too late, okay?"

Celine closed her math book and moved to the door. "Okay, Mom, I won't," she said. "I'm going to bed soon, too. Good night!"

"Good night, dear," her mother said and moved away down the hallway. Celine listened at the door as her mother retreated. Then she turned on the light on the nightstand next to her bed and another on her dresser. Walking to the window, she drew the red curtains apart as far as they would go. The night was warm, so she opened the casement window and leaned out, staring into the darkness.

(To be continued ...)