All Comments on 'The Best Ever'

by GTGG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmm

I wish!

denverjohndenverjohnover 14 years ago
I'm Hard

I hope you write more to this extremely erotic tail. This has many possibility's for expansion. Please continue with this story also add bit more depth to the action.

THANK YOU

GTGGGTGGover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! This story is not a work of fiction, but a true story that happened a few weeks ago. I've passed the story link on to "Bella" and she's blown away by the reception her performance has received.

As for continuing the story, that's entirely up to her. Considering how pleased she was about the positive feedback, that's not out of the question! Feel free to post more comments if you'd like to hear more about Bella, and you definitely have my gratitude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding

The Title describes my feelings exactly. Wow! This has been an unfulfilled fantasy of mine for years. While I did have a lover who was into this I was too young and inexperienced at the time to make the most of it. Great story - please add more.

PhineasPhineasover 14 years ago
Very nice!

Great story and a shared fantasy amongst many men. I don't suppose your Bella wants to help any other guys out who share your misfortune?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Top talent

Excellent, well written and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absolutely superb

Brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A turn on I've had a prostate massage before abd its. a great feeling. when u let a wonan have ur ass.her fingering ur ass to get to ur prostate then having all that cun pour out of my cock was a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous