All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School'

by Scipio555

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Series

Will you be posting the entire series I read on the D@#$W@#$%#%r site or will there hopefully be additional chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yea

So the story had some good to it. It was interesting to read. Some good to write down, the idea of it was almost well thought out. I can not think of another. Now, next time do some research. Here are two tid bits for you:

Defamation and libel suits arise when a person who is distinguishable on camera claims that he or she was portrayed in a false manner that is harmful to his or her reputation. Usually, statements that are "merely unflattering, annoying, irksome, or embarrassing, or that hurt only the plaintiff's feelings" do not support a defamation claim. Nor will humor or parody. Furthermore, public figures such as celebrities and politicians have a much harder time winning defamation cases: they have to prove that the filmmakers knew that their portrayal of the subject was false or was made with a reckless disregard for its truth (a standard called actual malice). Filmmakers tend to get into hot water when they portray nonpublic figures in contexts that are both scandalous and false. Example: ABC News producers shot footage featuring close-ups of a black woman walking down the street as the voice-over commented on the number of black prostitutes who cruise for white johns. The woman featured was not a prostitute but an ordinary pedestrian, unaware that she was being photographed for the story. When she sued for defamation, the court held that the broadcast could be considered defamatory. Anyways, hope the next time a black man fucks a white women he'll at least look up to make sure he has a free ticket out of jail next time, oh and save his frat house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The story started out good, but then it turned bad

I am a white woman but if this is how black guys think they should treat a white woman, maybe I need to rethink my fantasies and steer clear of them.

If a guy thinks he can treat me like trash, if that is what he gets off on, then I want nothing to do with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could've been better

Why so serious, it's fiction nobody is going to attempt this shit in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"why so serious"...

....because there's nothing erotic about it-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

This is very much like a situation that we had with a white whore at our work a couple of years ago. We used her for 6 months and then she got pregnant. She got divorced from her husband and moved in with her mother. We joke whether the baby looks like one of us but the bitch still comes around once a week for a night with the boys. Nothing like white meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haters of both the topic & character step off!

Cheese & Rice, people...

it's fiction...

as to wanting her to die... it's not all her choice, is it?

nice forgiveness.

as to thinking it's trash... look to Bram Stoker...

since Victorian England women hold sexual power... when they say no, the answer is no; too often they at least feign little interest in sex.

So stories that show women... against their will... coming to like sex... especially maybe sex that isn't entirely consenual or that isn't 'acceptable' makes for good reading.

Go, Scipio... more more more.

& if the rest of ya don't like it, find another hobby... there's components of what all of you haters don't like in all of these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love how all these literary critics

Use the word nigger. White folks, you gotta love'em! All of you that didn't like it for content, need to learn to read. It's in the INTERRACIAL section. It even says she meets a BLACK Frat. God, you give white folks a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Well I thought it was hot and this chapter alone gave me 5 wonderful orgasams hope later chapters can do as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad but

I didnt mind the story but a spell check is needed because it has alot of mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

The start was awesome. Since this is fiction and more than that, a non-consensual interracial fantasy, there is no problem overlooking legal problems withe 'term of agreement' idea and don't care about the pain and shame non-existant fictional characters are feeling.

I loved the way her coed friend guided into the black fraternity, it is always hot when a guy uses a female character to trick another girl (or girls) into something dark and nasty.

And most of all, it was amazing how you managed to build up the sexual tension, the main female character it didn't just jump from 'dubious' to 'I need black cock!', she was led into situations where she was teased and aroused until she gave in.

When her friend vanished and the story became an open fuckfest it got boring.

Nicole - nikki_mounds@yahoo.com.br

chloejacobs83chloejacobs83over 12 years ago
omg!

wow - that's a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely awesome

PLease continue Sharons saga and her descent into becoming a black cock whore.

Jorgy444Jorgy444almost 12 years ago
Storyline Great / But ?

Loved the storyline, fantasy and fiction are

all about eroticism. Writing was full of

short and choppy sentences, felt like I

was reading a tale written by a sixth grader.

Need to improve your vocabulary and

write with more descriptive terms, as well

as proofread. If you want to be considered

a serious writer.

Thanks for your story.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Delicious story, Sharon needs to made pregnant by at least one black teenager & she gives birth to the baby, then Sharon goes back to getting fucked by arrogant well-hung black teenagers - all bareback of course.

Sarah Leather, London England.

jodiredjodiredalmost 9 years ago
Start of something good

Good start to an amazingly hot series.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 9 years ago
Really hot story! Just a few glitches...

The biggest problem for me was the misspellings and misuse of certain words as I was trying to read this really hot story which, luckily, weren't so overwhelming that they kept me from being able to enjoy the story. Still, I couldn't help but keep stumbling over them.

Also, the attitude Shaun holds toward Sharon according to the way he treats her and wants her to end up almost seems one of anger and hatred, almost as though he knew her from before, that maybe she had done him some injustice at some earlier time. I know this isn't so, that he only wants to make fun of and humiliate a white milf while making a documentary of it, but he gets awfully mean about it, or at least sadistically pleased with himself as he does it.

Finally, this is just a personal complaint, but I wish Scipio had used different names, at least a different name for either Shaun or for Sharon. I kept getting mixed up when reading through the paragraphs and coming across Shaun, thinking it was Sharon, and vice-versa. Those are names parents give to their fraternal twin children when born. He should have used like Malcolm and Sharon, or Shaun and Betty, or something like that. Just a suggestion.

Still, all in all, a very hot story. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous