All Comments on 'I Saw Jeanie Fucking Santa Claus'

by Middleagepoet

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lame assed story.

unless you were going for satire. In which case, congratulations...I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NASTY!

I never did like christmas or santa now I hate them even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poet

poet your not fruit you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poet

poet your not fruit you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Puke

Bad idea, bad writing, and so on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Write Drunk

What a really fucked up little pile of shit, was this supposed to be funny? It damm sure wasn't erotic, just pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
clever idea, poorly executed

dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute

Love it like the Dickens. Could becum a true classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Remember folks

Friends don't let friends write drunk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my goodness!

How really original! How creative! Where in the world did you come up with that idea? I am sure it has never been done before...at least no more than a hundred times. And they all were undoubtedly many times better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That Is SoOOOOO Stupid

that it could never rate as satire!!!

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Loved this

Satire for Christmas. Guy was looking forward to a Christmas with a lot of neat gifts. Maybe more than a pair if socks, necktie, or a bowling ball.

Hope someone does a story about "A Christmas Memory" , you know the one with Ralphie by Gene Shepperd that is on TV every year that had the leg lamp in it. Surely writers, there is a story there somewhere.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Gives a whole new meaning to Santa Clause is coming to town

The old song won't ever have the same meaning to me now, since I now know what it really means in Santa Clause is coming to town. Thanks, a little weird, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not worth reading

All we need is another twisted, warped sick minded writer. Try another line of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumber than

Beavis & Butthead

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We can see the cucks liked it.

As one comment said, dont write drunk or while under the influence of drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, MiddleagePERVERT

I think you should leave "Loving Wifes" alone.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Shouldn't this be posted in the

mature section or maybe first time. No wonder the jolly old man is so jolly with a cock like that. Of course we will find out in the next chapter that this is just one of Santa's helpers who happens to advertise on Craiga List.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The point is ?

What is the point of the story ? Cuckhold meets santa ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once again...

another FUCKING posting that has absolutely NOTHING To do with a LOVING WIFE or EROTIC material.... how the fuck can this site be the one location on the entire internet that attracts ALL THE ILLITERATE losers????? I don't care what crap you want to write about, but how come so many of you can't figure out what category to post in? You can't all be morons can you??? This is LOVING WIVES, you don't write a story about a selfish, back stabbing cheating fucking whore, and then post it in a category called LOVING WIFEs. Unless you are a fucking moron with the maturity of a 8 year old. The only possible solution I can come up with is that you all do this ON PURPOSE, just to get these type of responses... you have no lives, except this crap. Which is why so many of us HATE YOU! This is why you constantly get these 0 ratings... there are some stories here that have nothing BUT 0 ratings, all because they posted in the WRONG category. Seriously Middleagepoet, how can you possibly not feel like a complete IDIOT??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just another cocksucker

mental help please.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Why is everyone poopooing this story

It is really funny. Humor like this is great. THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Stupid

It's almost funny, almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic crap

God how I wish this fucking site would create a cuckold catagory so pathetic crap stories like this about wimp loser guys who get off on seeing their women act like cheating sluts. At least then all you losers who enjoy this cuckold crap can have your very own catagory to all to yourselves and you're sick, twisted, perversions.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
It was

pretty funny, but not very original, and not all that well written either. However, it was certainly better than what the trolls are saying about it. You would think they would know by now that this category is about wives cheating on their husbands, or having affairs with his consent or having a threeway or similar themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another pusillanimous wimp story

*yawn*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
News flash about big cocks

Oh for christsakes! Another pathetic attempt at the biggest (pun intended) misconception of all: that women love to fuck the most mythologically sized cock some desperate soul can dream up. Hello!?! We don't WANT to be impaled by tree-size dicks! Too long, it hurts the cervix (think about taking a shit, guys, about the painful cramps. Now multiply that pain by 100,000 and you're getting close.) Too wide, and it's like giving birth. It hurts. It's just this stupid fascination with what a man can stick into a woman. Stupid, stupid, stupid story. I won't even get into the whole what-the-fuck were you trying to do with the Santa poem references? Pretty damn lame. I hope Santa leaves in your stocking a cock the size of the one you gave him ... and that your s.o. uses it on you. I'm sure with your juices it'll feel real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

It's a raw fuck story, a fantasy. Not great but certainly not deserving the condemnation its gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What an asshole story...

By an asshole "writer" !

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
It's*

A short read thank santa.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry by my comment, but this story if was written by the wife as a fantasy, I could accepted it, but written by the husband, who knew that Santa doesn't use shopping center vans. If he saw SantasĀ“s sleigh and the reindeers, then the story would be 5 *!!! So not being so, not more than 1 *.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I know Santa Claus is an American Thing, so I don't really care for such stories. But this one was extremly stupid in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, are all of Santa's elves coming next year so they can have a gang bang with the wife? Santa should have had his dick and not blown off with a 12 gauge. Then when Santa dies from bleeding out the husband gets to take on Santa's job. Best not make a habit of fucking married women though if he does take on the Santa Job. Unless Santa's leaving nice a bass pro boat and motor package for the husband they're not going to take kindly to Santa fucking their wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous