All Comments on 'Stepdaughters Adjust to New Lifestyle'

by NUDE NATURALLY

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Real action is too slow....

By the time this story ended at least one of the step-daughters should have been bred, with the other one starting to want to have your baby.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Fantasy Story

I agree, you should get both girls pregnant, but don't turn this into a 24 chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No to babies!

I do not agree to having the gals breed, not at all! I would say tho both girls to to be completely shaven smooth and the one that is carring a couple of extra pounds needs to force to loose them.

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
Or...

...the people with all these 'suggestions' could write their own stories and let you write what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK

Good action, but totally lame excuse for not wearing suits in the pool. And can't the preggo fetishists shut up for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Job

I really enjoyed your tale and I wish You write more about this crazy family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pain is a pain.

Pain oriented sex is a downer.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Comments

Anonymous commenters are cowards. I liked the story. If you don't like spanking stories stop reading when it is mentioned and move on. Personally, I understand some people's desire for the edge some pain adds to their erotic experience.

I agree that 'breeding' is kind of a turn off, though I don't mind some stories about pregnant women. Being male, I can't speak to it but women who have experienced pregnancy have told me that they are extra horny when they are carrying a child. The same has been mentioned to me about when themselves during their periods.

There are stories here and elsewhere that cater to all sorts of sexual interests If one doesn't interest you, simply move on and let those who enjoy their own thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A perfect way to live

Living nude with two nude females what more could a man ask for.

There is nothing better to look at then a totally nude women.

Being a nudist is the best way to live. I wish the USA would allow

the First Amendment of personal expression {being nude when we want to be}

to be actually allowed all over the USA without cities making their own rules

that violate the FIRST AMENDMENT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous