All Comments on 'Mother's Milk: The Next Day'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written!!

I loved both stories and forward to the sequels. As one who enjoyed nursing...while it lasted....I really enjoy stories about other men who ejoyed nursing and the women who enjoyed being nursed by an adult male. Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very erotic!

I loved this story, especially as both lovers are equals! Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
extraordinary

Love this theme and especially when it is made in print as erotic and exciting as it really is. Mothers milk every day would be paradise! It is also not very easy on women to lactate for that much time. However.................

Keep writing stories like this and get more and more complicated with so many possible situations. As a woman, I adore lovers who are lactating, and mothers who have had children. Child birth does wondrous things to breasts. They get so soft, pliable, sensitive, and exciting. Of course not for all, but yyuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I think that she should continue to lactate for several months.

Longer if it requires the milk to keep his dick hard. Whatever works. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same Story, Two Titles

"Mother's Milk: The Next Day" and "Mother's Milk Ch. 2" are the same story with two different titles.

The "missing patches of skin that the baby scraped off and took with him on his way out" is an outlandish statement.

WSteven1WSteven1about 8 years ago
Same Story as Mother's Milk, Chapter 2

Same Story as Mother's Milk, Chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous