All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Don't worry about people who whine about spelling and punctuation, especially anonymous ones. This was an excellent beginning and I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Great job- thanks for the cum! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I can't believe someone is writing this story - Jade's Story

I don't know how I could have missed this series when it first appeared.

Let me explain, I'm a petite junior high teacher in her early 20s living in a country in the Far East. I'm a shameless exhibitionist and a slut. What I've read in this series (11 amazing chapters so far) brings back scary yet exciting memories. I wished there was someone like Sage in my life to help push the limits but sadly there wasn't. I note that you don't care much about proofreading, so I shall say no more on that matter. Instead of commenting, where similarities can be drawn from your chapters, I hope you don't mind me telling a little bit of what I did, or still do at school and elsewhere. I can't submit my own stories as my boys and girls are in their low teens.

As far as this chapter goes, I can't say that I am stunningly attractive like Cyn but I still turn heads at school. Rather like Cyn, my first venture was stripping down to just my bra and panties in the staff room (teachers here don't have their own classroom) at night and locked my clothes in my desk. Then I sneaked my way to my car parked just outside the school (there are two other schools sandwiching mine in a sort of cul de sac and the risk of getting caught is tripled!) where I kept a change of clothes before driving home (I live in a densely populated country and there's no way I could drive home in any state of undress without getting arrested). By the way, I've always kept my pussy depilated since shortly after I lost my virginity at 14, at the behest of my first b/f. - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad I found this story

I see there is 13 more chapters. I hope you keep up the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Woah...

This made me wet myself with jealousy. It is so **** good!

notemalenotemalealmost 8 years ago
Never thought I'd enjoy a lesbian story

Well written, extremely erotic. You just ruined my day!! Now I have to stay in and read the rest.

Thanks

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Well, I am not happy with how this has started.

It looks like a good series and I will read more, especially since I love Student Domme/Female Teacher submissive stories. The only problem I had (AND YES I KNOW THIS IS FANTASY), is that a good Mistress would have NEVER jeopardized her submissives job or safety by going to the extent she did in the classroom and leaving her with no clothing at a public school.

Other than that good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

This is starting out very good except, remember in the future that even though you laid out a somewhat plausible theme, the teacher, with her conservative background would hesitate to give herself over so quickly. Not good but otherwise, your story starts out like my fantasy, the one in the class who seduces her teacher.

Keep writing this story, plus keep writing more stories along this line as you are good.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Sounds like a good story.

As a submissive myself, I can understand the need for the mistress. But to the extreme of stripping naked in the class room sends chills up my spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cyn

Wonderful start

fitntrimfitntrimabout 5 years ago
mmm

Though it seems a little unrealistic how quickly they progressed, it's possible and I don't care - it is very hot! LOVE THIS!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Sorry just can’t get into the story, her total submission so quickly with her background and her entire life on the line for someone she could actually go to jail over having any type of inappropriate relationship with makes no sense. Yes I know it is only fantasy, but fantasy should have a basis in reality. If you had worked up to this slowly and away from school it would’ve been easier to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic, but incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it but thought things happened a bit quickly but then again I don't want to read some long russian novel to get to a hot sex seen. Occasionally at work I'd show a little more boob or leg to tease the men, after about eight years working, there was one particular black gentleman FWB.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bit quick out of the gate innit it? I will read another chapter or two, but I'm gonna struggle if she just submissively complies. I was really hoping for a momentary lapse that would result in blackmail material to prevent "coming to her senses" later and wanting to distance herself. This just feels like a puppet with no will and a dash of arousal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous