All Comments on 'Robbed...Again!'

by LuckySon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
is there any balls in the family

kill the bastards yourself,no police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Trash

Complete filth, horrible story as well as grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not fair !

Disappointing sequel !! After the 1st story about how Mother and Son looked at each other, I expected more about them getting to know each other "better", and not be forced to read about a "revenge" robbery. You could continue or end this series with the 3 principals getting it on willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ABSOLUTE TRASH

The worst written story ever! You should be banned from the site based solely on inability to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So awkwardly phrased and so many grammar errors

You had a decent premise (although I'd have submitted it to the non-consent category), but you just killed your own story with poor writing. Please use an editor in the future.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
GGGAARRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE

This so called author has no imagination.

The father and son should have their cocks in each other's asses because they are both pussies for not resisting this trash.

The crooks wouldn't be able to get into such a secured structure to start with.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Well that was a let down.

I expected so much more. This could have went somewhere special.

The original had a good premise, but this chapter blew it for me.

Well anyway thanks for writing! Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
concept > execution

maybe I'm the dissenting opinion because I thought as a concept I liked what was going on. Just the actual execution left something to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
okay, I guess, but...

while the robbers were at it, they should have made the boy fuck his mother. Getting sucked off by mom is fine, but the boy should've shoved his big cock up between his mother's legs and shot his big load of creamy sperm right up her cunt. Maybe fucked a baby up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SICKO STORY

MAY YOU SUFFER SUCH FATE AS YOUR MOTHER DID FOR WRITING SUCH A STORY. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT IS STUDYING THIS STORY TO DETERMINE IF THEY HAVE ANY SUCH CASES OPEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

Absolutely terrible. Flow sucks. Sentence structure sucks. Wasted my time. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking stupid. Terrible story. Author couldn't remember if the mother was male or female. Author's grasp of the language proves that English is obviously not their first language.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Dumb, dumb story. A-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous