All Comments on 'A Visit to the Retirement Home'

by JPHutton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wonder?

Georgie is not naive, and knows both John and Jean. Will she not guess what has happened? Maybe she foresaw that it would happen. Could it even be that she and Jean contrived to make it happen?

I enjoy these tales very much.

gemlesgrossgemlesgrossalmost 11 years ago
I love it....

Excellent story, very arousing, very well written....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love older women

Cracking story which reminds me of an old neighbour.

Thanks for bringing pleasant memories back.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
You Kinky Bugger!

And she cried MORE, MORE, MORE.

Though it wasn't a complete story, you get 5* from me. To be complete it should have been longer and had her pleasure/needs taken care of.

If you decide to write more, I have to point out a mistake - the last few words: "I would be back another time on my own." - He was on his own and that mistake spoilt what was a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SEXY OLDER WOMEN

I live in a retirement complex with about 35 elderly women and only one other single male. I'd describe myself as "not as good as I once was, but as good once as I once was" Many of the Women still like COCK, so I get to SHAG several every week, although one that still has a very sexy aura seemed not to be interested. Recently I was shoping in a nearby centre, I saw her looking very flustered, and asked if she needed help. I've missed the bus back she said, so I offered a lift in my vehicle, a medium sized motor caravan, which she readily accepted. Now, although she was in her early seventies, she was made up to look a very sexy forty year old, and when she took off her coat to travel I found she had on a skimpy white bra, which even her small tits filled nicely with a bit bulging over, only covered with a seethrough white blouse, leaving very little to the imagination. On the way back to our complex she kept chattering and leaning over towards me, putting her hand on my leg for support, making my COCK grow uncomfortably. Half way back, I pulled into a long section of bypassed road and she giggled, saying I never got past this place without my boyfriends stopping for some fun, while placing her hand onto my rampant COCK and squeasing. I leant in to kiss her, sliding my hand up under her pleated blue skirt and, delight of delights, found stocking tops and suspenders under loose French knickers, with a very wet CUNT to recieve three of my fingers. I've been wanting your COCK in me for a while she said, but won't FUCK like those SLUTS back at the complex, where everybody knows everyone elses business. Now lets get into that bed back there and SCREW the afternoon away. For once I managed it three times before I dropped her to take a taxi for the last mile. We never go out together now, just at the same time, to meet up for an afternoon of three hole sex, in my van or a motel, or an evening at a DOGGING site where she will take on all cummers. Thank god for those little blue pills. And by the way our original meeting at the shoping centre was set up by her, aren't Sexy Older Women just FABULOUS?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous