All Comments on 'My Wife, My Queen Ch. 04'

by Dilberts_dream

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

And people wonder why this country is in trouble. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
I just don't get it. I KNOW that there are men who REALLY like this shit.

I normally don't read "cuck" stories, but once in a while I'll try one out. If the "cuck" is not into submissive humiliation the story can be "okay". I just don't get the submissive humiliation aspect of these types of stories.

Perhaps one of the "cuck" persuasion can write a essay or factual white paper on the topic then I could wrap my mind around this behavior.

Frankly, on it's face it's pretty disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well, nothing is changed

I commented on the previous story how I actually enjoyed the chapters because of the respect she had for her husband and the love she showed for him. As I started to read this story, I had thoughts about how similar this was to Dom/sub relationships. How wrong I was. Doms in most cases take care of their subs. They think for them and treat them with love and respect. Admittedly there are some asshole doms that are in it for the cruelties they can impose.

This shit is different. The humiliation, disrespect, lack of caring about husband's feelings, wants and needs that that cunt who thinks she is a queen has for her husband makes me want to puck -- right in her face.

Why lie? She doesn't give a shit about her husband, only using the 'queen' mascarade as a disguise for her actions. Love her husband? Bull shit! She loves her lover. The kisses, the respect, the caring for hthe lover's feelings, all point to the real situation.

He is a wimp. He lets her do this. She is changing the rules as hard as she goes. He will be nothing more than a slave before the weekend comes.

Thanks for the reads. I'm done. This horse shit is samo samo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

This was my first chapter... I love it!! Dressed in wife's panties..tenting and hard!! Can't wait to "catch up"!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fool

What a loser. His fantasy is about over, the two times she had her lover, her revelations, his delerious love for her...nope! She is about to go into full blown cheat, even with his submissive behaviour, she is now going into full blown adulter...he is closer than totally out of it than he knows. He'll never see her pussy again...brother is she ever into sluthood...hello std's and interracial sex. I won't be reading your next chapter, I wouldn't even want to touch this bitch, don't care how good she looks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So much still to do...

He needs to suck one, then several lovers' cum out of her... next he'll get to swallow semen directly from the source...get fucked in the ass and mouth by her lovers...let them piss all over him as they laugh at him...get the cock cage fitted...find a place to live while the other guys move in...get a better job so he can pay for the other guys' kids that she has and the bigger house that she, the kids and her lovers will need.

But save some money to buy the gun he'll want to blow his brains out...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still don't get it

Now he doesn't get to have sex at all. Could someone please explain what the fuck is erotic or fun about not having sex at all?? I seriously don't get this. Why does he bother having a dick and balls in the first place? Will the author make a future chapter where the dick and balls are removed since they're clearly just in the way and serve no useful purpose? Hell, he's already lost the ability to fuck, respect, dignity, self worth...may as well lose his manhood too. This is about as far from erotic as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really loved this story. The negative commenter(s) obviously DO NOT understand this lifestyle at all. They are unable to appreciate either the feelings of the cuckold, or the significance of the individual actions of the parties. I am really into this type of story and hope the author continues the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Odd

Nowhere in the story do you have the hubby sucking dicks and taking it up the ass. Since all cucks are mostly queer, why did you leave that part out? I suspect the people who like this genre are deprived, could you add a chapter with those details?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not Odd

Closet cuckold makes it to Ch 4 of a story with a description "wife cuckolds husband" then, after stroking off a tiny pecker, writes a flamer comment in a pathetic attempt to deny his love of the genre. Keep fooling yourself closet cuckboy, not fooling anyone else.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoying!

What the flamers do not understand is that submission is what many of us cuckolds desire. Nothing more submissive than letting another man become your wifes lover. Her denial of sex is just another step in filling his craving of submission as is his clean-up duty.

Can't wait till next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop now

You really believe your husband wants to risk disease and death to be your cuckold? You're delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
But not too late for a divorce.

Somewhere the guy has to have some pride and self respect. Find it and get rid of the cheating slut. She has clearly demonstrated that she has no love or respect for you. Time to be done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Cuck Story

Well done ! I love these stories. You bigots who don't, well stop reading !

Hope to follow your writing, thanks again. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zero stars for the wimp

No spine. No pride. No self-respect. You sure he's really a man and not a wind up doll? Because when she tells him he didn't have her permission to cum, any man I know would have either shown her the door or kicked her butt. Lame story not worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderfully sensual and loving

Great Story!

It exudes sex and loving care.

Love to read a next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulations! An excellent portrayal of a very special type of love

As the submissive husband of a couple who actually live such a lifestyle I congratulate the writer for such an accurate portrayal of a cuckold marriage. My wife is much like the one in the story, in total control of my sex while reserving the privilege of seeking satisfaction in any way and with whomever she chooses. I not only must have her permission to cum, I am not allowed to see her naked or touch her intimately without permission, which is given only on occasion.

Surely the author has first hand experience. If not he has done his research and written an excellent interpretation of a very special type of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

I thought the comment about those who hate this type of story being bigots was HILARIOUS! I read somewhere that child molesters feel the same way, the whole "gee, we're not just normal, we're superior, and you're bigots if you can't see it" whiny type drivel. The stories sicken, but the comments amuse beyond belief, keep 'em coming!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Not A Fan Of This Life Style !

I do enjoy a good story and thus story was well written and had some genuine feeling to it.

However I am not a fan of cuckold at all and I do read some cuck stories as I am trying to understand why husband's allow their wife's to take lovers.

Why would a husband what to push his wife on to a cock of a taller, handsome, well tone muscular, intelligent, younger, confident, bigger dick, better lover man !

And then wonder why his wife will never let him near her pussy ever again !

Why would she, when she big dick lovers to satisfy her sexual need. A loving, caring husband to support her, clothe her, nurse her when she is ill, clean up for her, pay for the home and live style. While her bull's fuck her for free. They have fun as they do not have to worry about caring, emotionally supporting, or paying for the up keep of a woman.

The wife has cake, and gets to eat another one !

I could understand if the wife only did one with her husband that she never does with her lovers, ie CIM or anal, but to deny him intimate contact is just wrong !

Though you cucks will no doubt tell him it is the zenith of being a cuck and you are now in cuck heaven !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only thing the cunt has to share is diseases.

This was laughably bad. The husband has to be a spineless coward. Get a divorce and move on. She's a slut.

1 star

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
Wait, no more??

Loved it very much, wish I was him

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I recognize it's fantasy.

It's also horror.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous