All Comments on 'I Spy On My Wife Being A Slut'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Masturbation worthy

Not very believable, but it did turn me on! I enjoyed reading it while swirling my finger on my clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why don't you just put this story in the right area.

Your husbands character doesn't have a loving wife just a whore/slut that shouldn't be married. This is a group sex story or fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I just wish

you had finished it. How do they handle it? He did one she did a gang and probably not the first time. Time for her to be caught in the headlights and pay? Good concept just unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
laugh

What is there to think about that you wife humiliated you and made you a cuckold and did a half dozen guys in the master bedroom. She apparently has a thing for this guy Jackson that you were unaware of. Too bad you don't know what to do, just think about it and how your going to approach your wife about it. Nicely written, too bad the hubby is a wimp!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Terrible: smoking, anal, gets off watching wife with other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Spy On My Wife - Slut

Right from the start she is totally disrespectful and demeaning to him...why are they married, what real man puts up with a condescending attitude, especially when they are going to a party?

It would seem that she and Jackson may already be fuck buddies. Both of them were irritable with their spouses all day. Good sign something is amiss.

I'm not a prude, doing Mary by the back window wasn't revenge, it was the 'what the hell - our spouses are cheaters' and Karen was an outright slut fuck - this could not be new, she was readily up for anything from flashing to a gangbang.

You really needed to end this story, one more paragraph and the story was listed under revenge so - how about it, 2 years later - an Epilogue or short second chapter. If he is a man and, he didn't cheat before she showed her colors, then have him show her the pictures and the door.

Otherwise, good story but you really should have finished it. By itself it was good but as I wrote, it was listed as revenge so......

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Surprised to agree again with DWornock. Stupid story, poor writing.

CB's characters seem to have no emotional connections to each other. Most of the action is strictly mechanical.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Lousy

Bad story all around. Call the lawyers.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wife = Slut = divorce

And she gets what she deserves, what they both deserve - a divorce. You might want to make a trip to the doctor and check to see what you might have picked up - dumb guy.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Hot story although

I had difficulty understanding the positions they were in and still being able to look in the window. Mary and our hero need to agree not to divulge their naughtiness. Our hero has photos/tape of their two spouses, plus others, to use as leverage to get whatever they want from their spouses. I would advise them to say only our hero was looking through the window.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong catagory

This needs to be in the cuck-wimp/cumdump-whore wife category. 1 big * for this group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

New to see part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Worthless shit story. No normal husband /wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So your wife turned into party slut I wonder did she ever get pregnant by one of the guys how about your friend Mary did you ever fuck her again bareback get her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Wonder...

No wonder this has a low rating. The story was never completed... :(

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good luck

To him. His slut wife is now the party slut. He can come some money with his pics as I'm sure all their wives would not like it. With a little planning he can set her up as the party slut charging for services in the future. Well, don't laugh, she has to be good for something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I watched my wife too!

I was at a party with my wife, Carol. Carol is 5'5'' blue eyed blonde with nice firm C boobs and slim with a really nice ass and perfect legs. I know that she had never been unfaithful. As the party progressed, Carol had a few drinks and was flirting outrageously with the men, especially a guy she worked with named Fred. I was out on the side porch getting some air and looked into an open bedroom window. I was shocked to see Carol and Fred kissing like crazy. His hands had pulled up her dress and he was feeling her ass through her panties. I was just going to go in and put an end to this when I felt someone next to me. It was Fred's wife Terri. I had always had a thing for her. She is a beautiful brunette with big boobs. Looking back into the room, I saw that Carol was now naked from the waist up and Fred was sucking her nipples. Before I could go in and punch Fred in the face, Terri said, "That asshole is seeing her boobs, would you like to see mine'? I just couldn't pass that opportunity up. Unfortunately, as I was playing with her boobs I saw Carol drop to her knees and start sucking Fred's cock. I was so turned on that I didn't know what was happening. Terri had my cock out and was jerking me off as Fred took off Carol's panties and started fucking her. I shot my load all over Terri's hand. Terri was pretty drunk and had to lie down. I spent the rest of the night trying unsuccessfully to get in her pants. I was determined to get even with Carol. Fred took Carol back to the bedroom three more times. Over all, he fucked her four times and came in her mouth twice and all I got was lousy handjob! I was really pissed the next day but I really love her so I forgave her. Unfortunately, that was not the end of it. A few weeks later, we went to the movies with Fred and Terri. My car was behind his in his driveway so I drove. Fred had Carol get in the backseat with him, I don't know if they thought I couldn't see them or what but I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Carol with her boobs out sucking his cock. I decided not to say anything because I thought this was the night I could fuck Terri. On the way home, he stripped Carol down to just her panties and she blew him again. Then he had her get out of the car and go into the house without her clothes on. When we got inside, he took Carol into one bedroom and said Terri and I should take the other. As soon as we got in the bedroom, Terri said she was feeling sick and went right to the bathroom. This night ended with me getting absolutely nothing while Fred fucked my wife over and over all night long. Next morning, I came down to breakfast and saw Fred sitting in a chair with Carol, naked sucking his cock. I had had enough. Fred spent two nights in the hospital with a broken jaw, three broken ribs and swollen testicles. I found out later, that when he was in the hospital, Carol went to see him. She was mad at me for beating him up and he talked her into stripping to the waist and giving him a blowjob. I paid him a visit and he hasn't gone near Carol since. It turns out that they had been going to lunch together most days and she would blow him both to and from lunch. They had also spent a few afternoons at a motel. I made Carol tell me everything. When I added everything up, Fred had fucked her over 30 times, nailed her in the ass twice and came in her mouth over 40 times while all I got was one lousy handjob!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Story should’ve been completed

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Was a 5*, but second reading turned it into a 3*, guess I was anticipating a second part, when I first tread it. Well written, but then it was a letdown. because of not being finished.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should have jumped in there and sucked all their cum out of her pussy. Good story...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ftds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
559 Followers
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...