All Comments on 'Blind Massage'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a massage!!!

The most erotic massage I've ever not-seen... I'm sure the next one was/will fantastic... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ver-r-ry nice...

Looking back, I think the mask is what put this way above average. Thank you a whole bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very poor

Full of description and narration, you just don't try to tell a story with conflict, senses and dialogue. Also, you have little concept of lesbian erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

VERY good; one of the best I have read on this site, or any for that matter. There is, in my opinion, NOTHING that arouses a person, male or female, than a good full body massage. I shiver to think of being in her place to enjoy so much eroticism and extended orgasms. Wow!

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 13 years ago
very erotic and sensual.

I enjoyed reading the depth of emotional stimulation, uncertainty, and obvious confusion about what was being felt, and how. Well done in so clearly describing that, and in a sense...allowing me to feel it in a way. Even being a man, I could quite easily envision what that must have looked and felt like.

Enjoyed this one very, very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent piece!

While the story ends with a bit of a dull thump, overall this is one of the best stories I've found on the site in quite a while. Excellent visual and sensory descriptions, great development of story (and massage). The 'zipless fuck' aspect of Caterina's desires is as much a mask as the physical and aural ones she wears. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am a male and I felt her massage

Great story line, hope she goes back for more fun. There is a website with videos of these types of massages and it wa sgreat reading about one.

Thanks for the story, please write ore

mandywilluk2000mandywilluk2000over 13 years ago
Exquisite

It held and aroused me from start to finish with both its subtle sex and great writing, well done and thanks Cat

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Sweet, complex, and very hot

Beautifully rendered, with all the caution, strength, and endurance that fascinates me so much about women's sexuality.

WilliamShakespearWilliamShakespearover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I dont normally read stories on this topic, but this is a great story, beautifully written and totally believable, which makes a real change.

Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

AnaElleAnaElleover 13 years ago

Elegantly sexy, beautifully written, your words had the some power on me that the massage had on your heroin.

Merci.

crushedicecrushediceabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

Your writing skills were amazing as you described every detail of your arousal. I frequently visit the massage sites and see what you have described. I also love the buildup. I hate it when the story goes right into sex. The arousal aspect is much more rewarding to the mind.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EROTIC

Your stories take me over the edge! Again you have such power with your prose. I am a southern boy (US) and would love for you to write a story about meeting and showering your sexual bounty on some lucky male from the southeastern US.

touchmatetouchmatealmost 13 years ago
Truly Erotic Read

What a fantastic narration. The tender care with which you write reflects your honesty of word. Reading this story was such a wonderfully erotic experience for me . Your story makes love to the readers through the written words !!! As a man, i realize how erotic lesbian love can be when you write about it. I am your BIG FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree!

I'm in full agreement with Touchmate. I'm so glad I went b ack to one of the older, but highly rated, stories. What a pleasure!

DrGoodyDrGoodyover 12 years ago
Balence here

She does a good job balancing the psyche struggle between society's heterosexual only pleasure and the body's enjoyment of sensual pleasure, however it is experienced. Bravo.

silverbaresilverbareover 12 years ago
Fabulous Story

I loved the story. It is so well written, it beautifully captures in words the delicious experience of an erotic massage. As a retired massage practitioner I was always gratified when I could provide this kind of experience to a woman or a man. So many people are fearful of the full pleasures of their bodies and the societal taboos of yielding to them especially if they perceive themselves as straight and the touch is by a same sex person. The body really does not care about the gender of the hands providing the pleasures, only the mind seems to.

I hope that your fabulous story will encourage people "on the fence" to indulge in an erotic massage and to let their body sing out their pleasure.

alexis0079alexis0079over 9 years ago

Such an erotic tale. The exquisite details set me ablaze and I felt like I was the one on the massage table.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The details of her experience mirrors, in many ways, the accounts I've read of prepubescent girls learning how to masturbate—not making it to an orgasm (they didn't know they were approaching) and still being satisfied with the experience enough to repeat it many times before the (as yet unknown) orgasm appears.

This very descriptive experience was excellent, but not through the usual details of body parts, fluids, tastes, and smells (none of which were detailed here), but through the interplay between the physical experience and the thinking experience. Usually, sex is described as mind-blowing, with lots of unexpected or even unintended things happening. By comparison, this was a very intellectual analysis of the process during the process.

For me, the very best sexual experiences have always been thus, where very precise and intended things happen with thought and concentration to ensure your partner gets the best out of it. Don't get me wrong, crazy, wild, drunk on the experience sex is great, but it's almost all "in the moment," and therefore unclear to recall later. What I like best about thoughtful sex is that I get to take an accurate mental recording of the experience with me—because I was paying close close attention—and replay it, sometimes for my own enjoyment, but sometimes to consider how to make the next time just that little bit better. True bliss (physical and mental) can thus be achieved ... reliably.

Or so it has been my experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous