All Comments on 'Wolf Legends Ch. 01'

by SnowyWolfGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE ADD MORE

Well done please don't keep me waiting!

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
interesting.

Im glad that you began this chapter with a legend/explanation to make the future chapters more clear. So far from what i can tell, it looks like a unique storyline and you have written it very well. I do hope you will continue with the next chapter(s) as soon as possible.

Goodluck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Can not wait for more, great start with lots of great ideas.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I like the idea of your giving the background in the form of a story told to the children. Can't wait to see more of Fawn and Logan. How did Fawn end up with the People?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great.

It was a beautifully written chapter, and a wonderful way to start. I enjoyed the soft magic of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you.

This is only the second time I have given feedback and I have read alot of stories on Literotica.

I hope you continue to write, whether it be erotic or not.

Your story actually had me so caught up that I did not feel disappointed at all that there wasn't a sexual element.

Brava!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
I liked this quite a bit.

This could really use an editor, mostly for punctuation. I normally wouldn't comment on punctuation (I mean, who cares if someone misses a period or comma or apostrophe if it doesn't affect the story?), but there were certain errors that sometimes actually changed the meaning of the sentence, and so I had to back up and try to figure out what you were trying to say. As I said, though, liked it a lot. Btw, "Per say" should be "per se"...it's Latin and means "Of, in, or by itself". J. ---P.S. I liked the concept enough to give it a 5, though. lol.

RattlertooRattlertooover 13 years ago
Keep going

I thought the beginning of this story was excellent. I can see you weaving the tale. I look forward to reading more. The beginning of your story was as good as any book I've bought. I really look forward to taking this journey with you.

Slavegirl_21Slavegirl_21over 13 years ago
Loved this story

I Like reading/hearing about legends I think you did a great job, keep it up. I usually wait until I read the entire story before I comment but this time I had to let you know what an awesome beginning you have here; can't wait for the rest.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

I agree with 'slavegirl_21', you did a fantastic job intro'n this story and it has definitely got my interest piqued. I love the weaving of a legend into modern day and how you seem to be taking the time to build a really good plot.

*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous