All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 20'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good, But

As usual, a good chapter and she is actually becoming quite an interesting character, as is he. However, their was not a lot of substance in this particular chapter, perhaps more of a lead into the next one.

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004over 13 years ago
to short

Why is it, that when I reach the end of a page, I've got to wait for a new submission instead of clicking "next".

I hope I can read the next page soon.

Kind regards naughtyboy

rpsuchrpsuchover 13 years agoAuthor
check my progress

You can check my progress at my website listed in my profile.

I try to end chapters where there is a natural, reasonable change in content to the next chapter. That makes some of them short.

When I submit a chapter to Literotica, I post it on my site, so you can read ahead as well as follow the progress in The Latest News.

I'm amazed and delighted that the "it's too short" nags are good-natured and suggest you will forgive me if I keep it coming. I plan to.

Not that I would tease anyone, but chapter 21 covers the gifts Ashley was planning and those she receives.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Delightful

Her personality is maturing smoothly and the background is beoming more

detailed. What would those who feel that the chapter too short have thought of three seven page chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just for the record, Sam would be singing the Joni Mitchell version of Big Yellow Taxi

his age group and all...

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
What a concluding paragraph!

"I hadn't been in my comfort zone since I met him. I think I was being rewarded by being happier than I had ever been. But he made me work awfully damn hard for it."

You have a knack for letting the reader get ahead of the characters. When they have moments of keen insight we feel relieved because we'd got there first and were hoping they'd catch on. That's pretty hard to do in a first-person narrative.

Damn; you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Greatest story on literotica u made like romance stories now I just keep reading. I stay away from long stories like these but I can't stay away from this one great job guy or girl!

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 8 years ago
Gems keep popping up

Last paragraph, the two line one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

moment of brilliance in the last chapter, then humdrum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous