All Comments on 'By Your Side Ch. 05'

by VNnight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Craig you whiney bastard, get the fuck off him! He's taken!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editor!

This about says it all: EDITOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really like this story..

I've noticed that there have been some harsh critics on Literotica lately. Yes, this author needs another set of eyes to assist with the editing but the story is really good. Critics, you can offer your advice/feedback in a constructive manner without crushing someone's "new beginning" or early efforts. To the author, find someone who can help with the editing so the non-writing folks who never submit anything can get off your back. I appreciate your contribution and expect it to get even better. Good luck and thank you.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
great concept

this is shaping up to be a really good story...you could use someone to proofread for u but its not so bad that it detracts from the story...

there will always be critics but most of them actually have helpful advice, so take the helpful tips and use them how you see fit...it will make your story better...at least that's what im doing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hate when

stories with good potential are chopped to pieces because of bad writing... You basically listed everything, there was no imagery, and you really need an editor, your tense kept changing and "restraint"??? Come on!! If your going to post atleast double check and spellcheck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

i know this is your first attempt at writing to a major audience and everyone's a critic; however the majority of us can't be wrong when we say you need an editor.

we want to stick with you and see this story through to the end. everyone wants to see what may be with ty and jake. but if we can't follow along because pieces are missing what's the point?

i know that when an idea pops into your head you want to just type away and go for it. BUT, for you it might be better to keep a journal and write it out. Then you can work on the plot development and dialogue.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i will come back to this another time. maybe when ive read everything else on this site.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous