All Comments on 'You're Mine'

by redheadedslave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confused

Liked the story, decently written, but the tags don't match it, is there more i am missing or is it possibly a glitch with the post?

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
jerk

How dare you start a story then leave it unfinished? You barely made it tingle. What rubbish, too short, man. Would have been better with more meat!

AnitaBEatonAnitaBEatonover 13 years ago
Great Start, Sweetheart

The situation is believable and the concept intriguing -- one should always suffer the consequences of one's actions. Lots of possible consequences here. I'm ready for what happened next. I trust you're going to post the rest soon?

redheadedslaveredheadedslaveover 13 years agoAuthor
hi!

don't worry, i definitely have plans to write more! the tags don't match because i was thinking ahead to future chapters... i'm sorry if i did it wrong, this is my first submission. i'm also sorry that it's sort of short! please bear with me and thanks for the feedback!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cute Story

We had a place like the sugar shack in this city on S. Main st. The guy liky your Neil did slip the girl he found out was a virgin a roofie. Couple months later the place was gone and a saving and loan was there. Later one of my friends in the know said the girl was from an old Italian family whos grandfather was sent here by Caponie to handle canadian whisky from canada. a halfway post. This Neil was found if 5 dumpsters in Miama Dade county.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous