All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 07'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Glad you're continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work.

Please keep going. It is so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

story's good. I find it having too many masters/abusers and not enough slaves, but I guess that's a matter of taste.

what I'm wondering is, how does the introduction with moving around fit with the heaps of people who help todd? he can't just get anyone for that.

also, at some point (now with the neighbor in the near future), with the marriage never working out (except if the husband plays an active role somehow), she really should be considering suicide. at some point, it's just too many people to make it work mid to long term (but maybe that's related to my comment about too many masters).

now I know this site is not meant for pulitzer level fiction, but I appreciate believable stories.

regarding future chapters, i'd really like to know more about the connection between Mistress and Master T, that the teacher seems not to have figured out, and the other slaves of todd. maybe bring them in for some group action, or show the teacher what her future looks like if she doesn't comply? Some shocking revelations which other people she knows are slaves of todd's (girlfriend, Mistress perhaps even?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm

while i appreciate (and like) the story, i cannot help but begin to feel a bit bad for summer. i really do hope that she finds a way to get out of her situation. it may be cliché, but a happy ending for her would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pierced and tatooed

have her get the shit tattooed out of her, this will mean her husband will without a doubt she is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
still have possibilities

i agree, let summer get some heavy and humiliating tattooing as well, really marking her up. Also, have her tongue, eyebrow and nose pierced too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agonizing

it is agonizing wait so long for each chapter, lolz!

jpalsgrjpalsgrabout 13 years ago
When can we have the next chapter?

It's been six months where is Chapter 8, when can we read it?

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 13 years ago
piercings

Am not into tatoos please pierce the shit out of her, and your right on setting a path for Summer's sexual surrender. Don't know where it will go or end but, hope you provide us with the most in the debasement of this foolish woman.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
Beer enemas are dangerous--

I just have to point that out!-- I know it's a sorta popular fantasy and I've seen it in printed erotic fiction once or twice-- but they are extremely hazardous, so people should NOT be trying to live that out! Alcohol poisoning is quick and potentially deadly from that kind of 'play'.

Otherwise: I think this is solid bdsm smut. I do admit that when one Master starts loaning out the slave it can get confusing. Master T's preternatural powers have to be taken on faith, I suppose. Summer seems to lack for real 'friends' too.

My sense is that Summer does enjoy this treatment at some level, and isn't destined for total ruin. Her absence of free will is near total, but for the purposes of imagination, I can see her learning to enjoy being an available submissive. I hope she doesn't get thrown under the bus completely here; there's an underlying humor in this series which doesn't feel coldhearted to me, & that's part of why I've enjoyed following Summer's misadventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Overdone.

Like anything, a little goes along way but alot can kill you. She is alone, unable to trust anyone and lets be honest, erveryone knows and abuses her. At some point, she will either fight back or commit suicide, especially if she can't see any way out.

School boards have very very strict policies on how teachers can comporte themselves in public and the amount of tats and piercings they can have.

Also, too many masters. No safe words which places her as a slave, not a submissive and that is a dangerous position to be in becuase it's not a scene that ends...she doesn't get to be a teacher one minute and a slave the next. Likewise, simply having sex isn't sufficient for a woman to have an orgasm. If it's not pleasurable, it doesn't happen. What does happen is you get raw, inflamed and swollen. Not fun!

With all the unsafe sex she's having, why hasn't she had an STD or four? Teenagers have the highest rate of STD's but somehow, she's safe? How about cervical cancer caused by the HPV virus...you know genital warts? Yeast infections from the multiple partners? Seriously, your story reads like shit the more I think about it.

Now for the legality. Because slavery is illegal, ALL participants risk prison. Can you imagine how that will look on a college application or when applying for a job? HOw about lawsuits? Hope these kids and adults like living on the street when they are released becasue when the lawyers are done, that's all they'll be able to afford.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have been soaking wet since the beginning !!! Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
repeat

Can't take another chapter. Three would have been plenty. Predictable, robotic, ..... Unbelievable. Even a fantasy has to have some grounds of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Team Party

To further humiliate Slut Summer, Todd could host a party for the basketball team to screw the senior cheerleader with condoms. He has the used comdoms labeled as to whose come is inside and whose pussy they were in. Summer would be made to suck the pussy juices off the outside the condom, essentially eating from the cheerleaders pussy then bite the end off the condom to suck out the players cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For those who are worried about STDs, school board policy, lawsuits, etc: THIS IS A FANTASY!!!

For those who are worried about "poor Summer": I once had a GF who asked me to use, humiliate, and physically abuse her. She had no trouble cumming under these stimuli -- in fact, she had trouble cumming otherwise. That is enough of a tie to reality for me to imagine that Summer is really enjoying this and that her end game is in fact giving up teaching and becoming the private slut/slave of one of her masters/mistresses (possibly James!). And being happy doing it. At least in this fantasy.

For the author: It's "welts", not "whelps". Whelps are puppies.

Anyway, love the story. Those who don't should look for something more to their liking. One thing about the internet -- if you don't like what you're viewing, there are literally millions of other things to try.

wilcox010wilcox010over 9 years agoAuthor
Correction

Welts it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A real-life Dom or Domme ...

... will follow up the abuse, pain and humiliation with kindness, warmth and affection whenever a reward is deserved. She has had no particular reward, and this woman is at the end of her rope.

Speaking of rope, Lisa or Todd would soon find her dangling from one if they don't find a way to let her be happy and learn to accept and embrace her new life as a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a mixed up story

This story is, at the moment crap, it needs work on it, big time. i can see in parts Summer is very submissive, but how can you have two masters? a master is ment to look after his sub, not abuse her, give her pain yes, but after the pain, pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand how the principal found out. I don't remember reading about him in the previous chapters.

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

The principal does not know, but has a keen eye to her recent changes.

MJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES