All Comments on 'Bathrobe Mornings'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

continue on.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

This is a nice enough story. It could use just a pinch more of spice, either an antagonist, unplanned pregnancy, or some other motive event. As it proceeds now, it will be a pleasant story not unlike 1,000's of others.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Nice Start

You have a great start and have opened up the story enough that you have several different directions in which you can take your characters. It will interesting to see which direction you go. I look forward to chapter 2.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Yep bring on chapter 2

But maybe add something different, but nothing sad or depressing. There is enough sad stuff going on in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is nothing beautiful about incest

it's sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

Great opening. Can't wait for sister to get involved.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Keep going.

I like this story. I really want to see what happens with Heather. Please write another chapter.

cds1102cds1102over 13 years ago
4 stars

4 stars as an incentive to continue and try for a 5 star rating :-)

very much liked the way the story flows and look forward to reading the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wow. can make any moral man also love this piece of artistic seduction. I am an old mom but wow, full marks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the 'it's sick' comment

kiss my ass you hypocrit. you read the whole story and, i am sure rubbed one out, then feel bad for liking the story, so it must be sick?!

get over it and admit it, you think you are sick. so deal with your own issues and stop coming to this site and leaving your comments. basically fuck off.

this story flowed and i can't wait for the next chapter, 5 stars.

nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent !

Your work study programe with your barely legal GF paid off . Your story was quite realistic and very hot . You must continue with parts 2 and 3 . Obviously he has to take care of his other daughter and then both together . Lucky Dad .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Liked that the "act" didn't quite happen the first time around, and it took right up where they left off the next Saturday morning.

Yes, both Chapter 2 and 3 is a must. Geez, how old is the younger sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incest Lovers :)

My sister and I come to Literotica for exactly this; quality. We loved this and we cannot wait for the next chapter! Fantastic, and very, very hot.

-Jack & meg:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
go for it!

bringing in Heather is a given. can more characters be added? just a suggestion of course, write your own story. you've done a damn fine job so far. 5 stars.

max52

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
great job

This is well written and wonderfully naughty I love it Just pls say those girls are on the pill. It would be hard to have much will power being around 2 hot hard body teenage girls constant teasing. His breaking point inevitable so now enjoy it. Keep it up I will be reading Thanks

lilliteroticalilliteroticaabout 13 years ago
So hot!

I love this story so much! I could come over and over reading about how her and her dad making love. I love your imagination and the way you write! Keep up the good work!

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 12 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Can't wait to read the next two chapters in this story! I enjoy your writing and the way that you develop your characters. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. Well, written and more believable than most of the other stories on here. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty damned good.

Good Story, well written, very believeable, very erotic, excellent work. Just the reason people log onto here, spice and nice. Congraulations on a very good write. All 3 chapters were interesting. Keep up the good work, what about your ex girlfriend, how about a story on her?.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SISTERS & DADDY

WELL THIS STORY COULD BE PART OF SOMEONES REAL LIFE VARY WELL WRITING SO FAR "LOVE IT" I THINK A LOT OF FATHER WISH THEY COULD DO THE SAME AS THIS GUY, SOME ARE JUST LUCKY, THIS IS SOMETHING MONEY CAN'T BUY,SO FAR YOU'VE GOT A 5 PLUS STARS I LIKE THE WAY THAT YOU HAVE THE SEX CUMING SLOW UNTIL THERE NO TURNNING BACK,,,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,I STARTING ON CHAPTER 2 NOW...............................'''R'''............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I wanna be your little girl.

baby_girl13baby_girl13almost 12 years ago

I wanna be your baby girl too :) Maybe we can all share!

jennoyedjennoyedover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Very well written and the best orgasm instigator I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who the hell is Samantha?

Did you plagiarize this story and forget to change all the names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ the commenter who queried 'Samantha.'

Plagiarism is a serious allegation. Make sure you can back it up before making it. To lay such a charge frivolously brings into question everything this author has written or will ever write.

I write and post here, and on one occasion I decided to change the names of my characters half way through writing a story, with a similar result (although nobody thought I'd plagiarized the story, and it hasn't happened again because I learned and I now use the 'replace' function in Word). This, I would suggest, is a more likely reason for the error.

Plagiarism does happen, and in my opinion anyone guilty of such theft (for that is what it is) should be immediately and permanently banned from the site. But please be certain before making the accusation.

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 11 years agoAuthor
a HUGE F-U to the troll who accused me of plagarism

I write my own stories. Right at the beginning, the story states that Honey's name is Samantha, but no one ever calls her that.

So please, read the whole story. Or at least the beginning. Don't just skip to the first sex scene and then drop the "p" word.

To everyone else, thanks for all the great comments I very much appreciate them.

suckmycockmeatsuckmycockmeatover 11 years ago
LOVE Honey !

Oh I LOVED the story and what a SLUT the young daughter is ! - - As it SHOULD be ! .... and even better, it looks like he will get to fuck both daughters ! ---- MORE Please.

Steve

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I absolutely loved it

it was crazy hot and arousing. Very well written. Simply Awesome. SO glad there's more of it! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it too.....

I thought it was a sweet, rather sexy story about what can happen in this world.

People cannot deal with so much of what occurs between humans. Compared to the hate, the exploitation and the cynical use of people this story is mild, its about a surprise and about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What is it about American's and their need to fuck their kids?

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 10 years agoAuthor
its not a fantasy unique to Americans

It's a common fantasy worldwide. It seems the bulk of the stories on here are written by American authors, but I also see a fair amount from the UK, Australia and India as well. If I could read in German, I'd probably see more from Germany and Austria. If I could read in French I'd probably see more from France, Belgium and Quebec, etc.

I get a lot of email from readers as well, and many of them are from the UK and Australia.

I don't actually have a daughter in real life, but these fantasies appeal to me both because of how forbidden they are, and also because of the deep emotional connection between the two characters. That's just my take of course.

Regardless, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story.

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
simple, intimate sharing

I did not see a "slut" here; I saw two people who love each other and their mutual attraction got the best of them. True; they both recognized well in advance and could have stopped it. But the thing is; like the first time, once it's there, can you ever really put it away. I'm sure that it would be there until one of them dies. I do not believe that "sharing Love" is anywhere near as bad as society makes it; as a matter of fact I think that it's travesty that society has any say so over personal lives. There was no attempt on either part to hurt, disgrace, embarrass, etc... the other party; they simply wanted to act upon & share their natural feelings.

I haven't read the other parts yet; but since Heather "knows"; the girls have talked about it & therefore they staged this to happen, they want it to happen.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what can one say

it was so erotic felt like it was happening to me..cant wait for rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sex is great

Its sexy feeling in mornings

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This why I read

Every once in a while you find an older story like this and the surprise makes it worth the time. Now I have to explore, the rest in this series, and look for others by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yep, rereading again myself for the ?th time :). Always enjoy a good short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story!

My 22-year old daughter and I sleep together and make love at least twice a day. We started just like the story does and just reading it made me so horny for my baby. I can't seem to get enough of my "lover" we spend as much time as we can loving on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

I enjoyed this story so much and I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets together with Heather and then, hopefully, a daddy/daughter menage e trois. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amanda

This is absolutely beautiful! I actually hope and pray that this is a true story. I find it very important to allow people to hear about and read these stories if we want to make progress with our lifestyle. All we hear about is negative impact of this lifestyle, even though the only proof we have of it being negative is when the law is involved or some "do gooder" sticks their nose where it doesn't belong. That is where the negativity begins, not in the bedroom. It's a damn shame people can't respect this lifestyle for what it is. There are a lot of damn good people and families who have been destroyed by people who "save the day" and "get involved ", where they aren't wanted to be involved. People need to leave us alone and allow us to do our own thing. Just because we aren't exactly like them, doesn't make us bad people and it pisses me off to no end! This is a beautiful story and I have much respect and honor for this man and his daughter. She showed a lot of courage and strength to go forward with her needs, and he also showed a lot of courage and strength not to cower to the social stigmas. He calls it a weakness, I call it brave and honorable to allow nature to take its course the way he did. My hat is off to you sir! My brother and I have a very free and natural sex life and we wouldn't trade it for the world! It's so good and so natural that we can't possibly think of it any other way than "meant to be ". Thanks again and I wish you and her the absolute best! Hopefully your other daughter is like minded and ready to join. You have one strong team!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely loved this in everyway, I would have added the final star if there was more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That’s how easy it would be...

I’m still humming! If my daughter initiated that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself... excellent story!

MrBill36MrBill36over 4 years ago
A Sex Hungry Daughter

I guess this is the reason we didn’t have any daughters. As weak as I am regarding self control, I would probably have suffered the same plight. This must be the reason I enjoy reading these stories so much. I have such a low resistance, I couldn’t have resisted my Daughter, Niece, Mother-in-Law, Sister-In-Law,or even Neighbor. In fact, I fantasize about them all - wait, maybe I’m just as normal as the next guy.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 4 years ago
Agrees with Mr Bill

Except I know I would be fucking my daughter if I had one. Can't wait for ch 2

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Ooooohhhhh fuuuuuucckkkk

Jesus that's everything I ever wanted when I'd see daddy's cock slip out of his robe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different thoughts

I first had this story from YouTube they had it set where the words went up the screen as you read it music was playing. Now the thing with me is that I've had sex with women and I felt as well that maybe I was only gay. But the problem is that the things that were making me cum like how I did when I was,15 years old was this one and the one about a mom riding on her son's lap eventually getting his penis into her vagina that thought really got me hot. Maybe I am as much interested in being with a pussy as much as a cock.

For those who are involved with things like this story I would say bravo if it is between consenting adults. I've found it funny how people always worry about children born with defects yet for example I believe it was in Hawaii where the missionaries had such a hard time getting the royals to quit having sex between family members. One of the things they did if a father got his daughter pregnant and the child was born with deformities the baby was left near where the tide was coming in so they'd go out to the sea. I know many would find that worse of all ways. And yet I've seen other people who has family members who've done this without abnormalities it's got to be rough. I do love how the story changes and morphs.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

Awesome, love this story! I'm not reading chapter 2 because I just figure Heather is gonna get hers too or they are are all gonna join together and for some reason that just ruins these stories for me, so I will pretend this is the end. But freaking great job on this one!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

That was so arousing with Honey knowing what she wanted and getting it.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

Ohhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That is what i an talking about.

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Someone needs to make this a movie.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

WOW. So far so good. Now, on to the next chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous