All Comments on 'The Gaymaker'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hoootttttt!!!!

more please!!!

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
so hot

That was so hot. Be good if we get to know if he fucks him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best

One of the best stories I've ever read. A sequel would be amazing, one where either another straight boy is turned or Mark gets that cock up his ass. I hope this turns into a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best!

Love stories about straight guys being turned and this one is certainly in the top ten - can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot

This is one of the best stories I've read, I hope you write more about Darrell and Mark, one of the hottest couples ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome to the new cocksucker

Great story, wish it had happened to me that way. I hope you continue with a second part where Mark is turned into an anal slut too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Love these type of stories (straight guy turned out) and can't wait for the next; hope this has a part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
like my first cock

Your story is similar to the first cock I sucked (except the balls weren't huge & the cum wasn't like a garden hose). The first cock I sucked was big and I couldn't believe that I enjoyed cocksucking so much. I remember thinking to myself that I should have done this years ago. Oh well, that first cock turned me into an obsessive cock-sucking faggot who loves it when married men call me dirty names while I'm sucking them off. Now, I only have sex with men - if that makes me gay, then so be it. I'm in heaven when I have a big cock in my mouth and now I love it even more when I have a cock in my man-pussy. I love getting fucked - the bigger the cock the better.

Keep up the excellent writing. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New favorite story

Beyond awesome. I wish he'd turn me gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I wish I could meet the Gaymaker!

Hornydog354Hornydog354almost 12 years ago
HOt!!!!

I wish I had a bitchy ass girlfriend that would make men do this. I would so fuck her and the man at the same time.

kellijane001kellijane001over 11 years ago
Wow

wow - he got his just desserts ... :lol:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want to be gay

Even though I'm still physically attracted to women, I truly want to be turned gay by a big cock like the one Darrell has. The more I suck cock the more I only want to have sex with men. The next step for me is to get fucked -- which I'm going to do this weekend -- I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago
The Girlfriend Is A Real Dumb Broad

He cheats on you not once, not twice, but three times lol & she had the nerve to be mad about it. So she pays him back by giving him a nice cock to suck. That doesn't seem like punishment in my eyes. She's annoying & I could've done without her. Other than her I thought this story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This girl is annoying! Story could have been better and worked without her. But I did LOVE this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Straight guy

That was weird at first but very hot. If I was in that situation it would have to be a extra big cock like that. I mean if I want to play with a regular dick I would stroke mine. I would love my girl feeding me his cock like that too. Came twice reading this

betabradbetabradalmost 11 years ago
Hot !

I really loved this story. Its my fantasy for a sexy woman to make me suck a big hard cock while she watches. I couldnt be turned gay because I love women. I have no desire to kiss a guy at all, but I would love for a woman to make me suck cock and turn me into her little cock sucking bi boi.

robin48robin48almost 11 years ago
nice

str8 to gay

a nice cock make sit worth the turn

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
Really a great story.

You don't have to be gay to suck a cock, you just have to like making a guy feel good. And, the longer he lasts and the bigger his load, the more you will like it. Oh yeah, Bigger cocks are more fun, too. I want more.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 10 years ago
Lovely Story

Every sissies dream come true. I need Darrell's Big Fat Cock so so much. His cum must be wonderfully delicious and so much of it to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have a huge cock

I am looking for a NSA cock to suck and spoil. Help me spend my $. I am a discreet, businessman who owns my own company. I also will fly to you or fly you to me. I'm addicted to cock. Call or text me: 6465432922. I am 100% serious.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
i was put off at first

but the story got hot real fast.. She deffenetly had him enjoying his first cock. I loved it.

justme2032justme2032about 9 years ago
cock

What an awesome story just what all us cocksuckers need

WeyrcubWeyrcubalmost 9 years ago
Into the Briar Patch...

Hot story, but no sense of the girlfriend getting her revenge. The macho boyfriend really never read as worried about his image/public persona - so how was this revenge? He hurt her and she gives him something he enjoys?

All in all, well written but plot could use some work.

billmo32billmo32over 8 years ago
FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!

Only thing you should have done is have him cum on his face like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy it!

Its odd, I've never thought about being anything but hetero, other than my first two experiences with another person when I was a teen was my best buddy sucking my cock. Both times he didn't start until I was asleep and when I woke up, it was too late to stop! We both went on to marry, have children and grandchildren. My wife knew very well about my sexual start and it didn't bother her, instead, she got off over the years hearing the same story again and again.

Then two disasters struck. One, my old childhood friend divorced, his wife left him for another guy, who admittedly was beyond filthy rich. Mike, my buddy, was a working man pulling in only about $40K per year and making the standard payments we make in life. The other disaster was menopause hitting my wife. Crushing her would be a better term. She went from 100mph to a dead standstill.

She knew how much I enjoyed sex, especially since I was on testosterone replacement, having found my levels so low that I could hardly stay awake during the day. Afterward, when it came back up to normal levels, I was so horny I could hardly stand it, and a wife with not only no interest, but penetration was incredibly painful. It takes the fun out of sex, let me tell you, when your partner is crying in pain afterward and spent the entire time grimacing.

I didn't know what to do, I was jacking off two or three times every day, my wife didn't mind me sitting at the computer and pounding it, but had zero interest in joining me. Then one day Mike stopped by to borrow my lawn mower and complaining about not wanting to date, and I swear, I was looking right at my wife when the thought struck her. Without saying anything to me, she offered Mike dinner and drinking if he wanted to come back that evening. He agreed, he had nothing else to do.

That night, after dinner, my wife hit us with a bombshell after we were thoroughly bombed. She mentioned to Mike he couldn't find a date and then mentioned she was unable to have sex any longer, at least, in the conventional sense. We were both dumbfounded when she made her pitch. She admitted I had told her the stories about his sucking my cock and she said she would have no problem if he wanted to do it again. After a few minutes of her suggestion, it all came down to this. If he wanted to provide relief for me, she would join in, using fingers and a vibrator and would be willing to let us call the shots. Furthermore, if it worked out after a short period of break in, perhaps he could move in, we had plenty of room.

Mike finally admitted he thought about sucking my cock a lot over the years and wouldn't mind trying it again. She made him understand, it he liked it as much as he remembered, I could use his services some two or three times each day, if he was so inclined. We were all three retired so there would be plenty of time for orgasms. So far, we hadn't talked about how he would be satisfied but before anything could change, she asked that we all strip naked. Although we were all older, my wife was in fantastic shape at 5'1" and usually flirting with getting up to 100lbs. Very thin with little tits and the biggest nipples you can image!

Mike and I, although drunk, were both hard as a rock. I'd never seen his cock hard and it was pretty cool. Where I am about 7 1/2" and thick from base to tip, Mike is about 6" with a big plum head and a more slender shaft. It almost looked like an apple balanced on a stick! His was bouncing with each beat of his heart. My wife suggest I stand in front of him and he lean forward and suck me. My gosh, when he took the head in his warm and wet mouth, my knees almost gave out! He had no hesitation and simply engulfed my cock. Whereas he's circumcised, I'm not and he took the shaft and began jacking it while he sucked the head. My wife was standing next to me with her finger flying on her clit, but I don't think Mike even noticed, his eyes were closed as he gave himself up to my dick.

When I came, I warned him first, but he kept it up. I remember how much he loved me cumming in his mouth and this time was no different. I began to let go and he swallowed every drop. I felt something on my thigh and looking down, found his cock was going off all by itself, he hadn't even touched it! My wife, in sensory overload, began to orgasm, unable to stop. She was still rubbing and orgasming, trying to stand upright, when Mike pulled back with a satisfied look on his face and watched her finish!

We all talked about how much fun we had, afterward. We all three sat around nude, my wife allowed Mike to look all he wanted. After all, she said if he was willing to join us, we were the bosses as long as nothing went into her pussy. We laughed, joked and made bawdy jokes and I insisted he look her over all he wanted and had her stand so he could look and touch. I could see her becoming aroused again and looking at Mikes cock, he was too! While he tugged on her nipples and fingered her clit, I crawled over and took his hard cock in my mouth, surprising everyone, including myself.

I learned why Mike enjoyed it. It is all about power! The sucker is in the drivers seat, taking the suckee on a journey. I never touched his cock with my hand, I merely sucked it gently and moved my head only slightly. It took about three minutes and I heard my wife moaning in orgasm when he suddenly began filling my mouth! My gosh it tasted good! Bleachy yes, but with the nastiness of what was happening, it tasted fabulous. I swallowed every drop and sat back while my wife took over for his hand and began her orgasms all over. Mike didn't hesitate and began sucking my cock again. When we all went to bed, none of us had a drop left in us.

Mike moved in. Since we live out in the country with no neighbors, we spend much of our time naked, while inside at least. If my wife wears clothes, it means she had no interest and when Mike and I service each other, she will retire to another room. At any time, someone can have a hard on and I can't remember a time the other refused to suck it. At times, we'll be watching TV in the evening, with Mike on his knees between my legs, sucking on my cock for literally, hours. I can cum, empty my nuts and he'll give me a little time to recover and then begin sucking again, even if I'm soft. Many times I don't even get hard and will still cum in his mouth. If she's naked my wife will take instruction and do anything we want, which is anything from posing with her ass in the air for visual stimulation, to standing in front of both of us, bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm.

Life is good and I've typed this entire thing with Mikes mouth around my cock, I've cum in his mouth once and am well on my way to a second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@enjoy it

Try turnin dat into ur own story.dis is comments nt short stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story is a dream cum true!!

I was over come by the story. It held me captive till I was through with part 2. It seems so possible. I am constantly thinking about sucking a hard cock and swallowing its entire load. I sucked my dad when I was young and his cum took me by such surprise I had no idea what was happening so I swallowed his entire load. I have for years had a hunger deep down in my soul to suck another cock and drink of it sweet nectar. To read this story it seems Mark needed little in the way of convincing. I do believe in my heart we are all totally bi sexual it is society that makes us make a choice as to what team we will play for. switch hitters are all around us. A terrifically written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've been turned gay

I too have been turned gay by sucking a big black cock and then having him fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. It was great when my girlfriend (now just my friend) videotaped the whole thing and posted it to the internet to show all her friends. Now I'm an internet gay porn star. Feed me more cock -- I love it.

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Loved it!

So fun; I always like it when a dame is in on the deal, turn a guy into a cocksucker.

EreinionEreinionabout 7 years ago
Good but not great

Hot story and the plot is fun. The parts that need improvement - and then it would be awesome - are two things: Perspective Focus and The Moment.

Perspective Focus

Its not clear sometimes as the reader follows the story who is "the voice" and where they are currently located. When you go back and forth as to whom's perspective you are using and not make the clear you are forcing the reader to stop and pause and sometimes re-read what you had written.

Same goes for what the location is. There were holes in the plot as to if there were some "off camera" moments of coordination, conversations, and general confusion as to what was going on - often it wasn't clear. Its ok to switch third party views of what is going on but to pull it off well you need to transition the focus better.

The Moment

Anti-climatic to be honest. You had a good plot build up even with how poorly the third party perspective was written, but "The Moment" had too little emotion. Yes you used some great descriptive words and put them together but it was hardly fulfilling and interesting. Just saying "hot molten sperm" doesn't suddenly make your story hot. And sometimes you don't even need to be explicit to make it hot. Leave the reader a chance to mentally fill in the blanks. That draws their minds in and takes this to an entirely new level.

Conclusion

Thanks for the effort and I don't want to discourage you. I think you need an editor (I am not volunteering) and that would help. Keep writing and working on this. Its clearly a hot topic :)

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically stupid

When the first cock was forced into his mouth? He bit it off. In order to save their friend an ambulance was called which brought the Police. The guys went to prison, Mark sued and took all their assets and lived happily ever after. This was badly done and poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What?

What is "gay cum"? Is that somehow different than straight cum? If you're going to write about the gay community for your sexual enjoyment the least you could do isn't make sure you don't write stupid, offensive things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is so hot... Loved every minute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ready to be BI

So hot! Enough to make any male want to suck and get fucked in his mouth and his Boi pussy, by a guy with big hard cock!

Winstonv93Winstonv93about 6 years ago
So hot!!!

This was truly a wonderful piece!! And to the overly offended b*tch in the comments who got offended by “gay cum” I’m gay and I don’t get offended stop being a little b*tch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was turned when I sucked a cock for the first time. I remember being upset that I hadnt realized that I was gay until i was 43. I became a cum loving cock suckin fagot slut and have been since then. I do have women friends but no longer have any desire to have sex with them.

eurowritereurowriterabout 6 years ago
Great story. Fascinating comments.

A sweet tale of revenge, leavened with one of society's taboos - straight male cocksucking. From the comments, it's clear that men who have tried sucking cock love it. I cannot recall ever reading about a man who tried it and didn't enjoy it. Some will feel guilty because they have been taught it's either wrong or makes you gay. Hah! Cocksucking is a universal pleasure, enjoyed by both women and men. Don't overthink it. Suck and enjoy. Life is short.

A few commentators have criticized the writing or narrative. This was a hot story. None of us are Hemingway. We should say thank you to those who take the time to write these stories. If you feel an editor is needed, then offer to help.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Very hot story.

I am a straight cocksucker and enjoy sucking cock and swallowing his cum. I don't want a relationship with a man, and don't want him to fuck me or be fucked by me. I still only want a relationship with a woman and having sex with them, but like to suck a cock occasionally. There is a man I suck about every 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know his name just his phone number. When he wants me to suck his cock he sends me a text with is room number. We always meet at the same hotel so he tells me the room and time and I text back ok if I can make it. He leaves the door unlocked and the lights off, he is lying on the bed waiting. I come in lock the door behind me get on my knees and suck his cock until he cums in my mouth then we thank each other and I leave. He is straight and married so I never text him first. We both like this arrangement because we keep it discreet and have a regular so we don't risk finding someone new all the time. I am divorced but still date women and love pussy, but I love this arrangement.

dacoach44dacoach44almost 6 years ago
Sweet

Yep, once you taste cock, you wont wanna stop. So much fun, so easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overly excited

I can’t wait for the day I get to worship my first cock

stacejostacejoover 5 years ago
MMMMMM....

Loved this story....

pantyhighpantyhighalmost 5 years ago
Damn - great story.

Loved the description of Mark working that cock. I just knew he would fill his panties with his own cum when that cock started filling his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I have to agree that there are a few mistakes in the story, with that said it is still a great story. I have a desire to be Mark I’m a 58 straight male who has yet to try sucking a cock until it explodes in my mouth. I’m sure I’ll try it out soon and I can only hope it will be as hot as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next?

I would love to meet the gaymaker, love to learn what it's like to love cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh my hardon

That was the most exciting story I’ve read in quite some time. I felt like I was there hell I felt like I was Mark sucking that big gay maker cock. Thank you for this story my panties are soaked and I will not be the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good story, Had it not been from the encouragement of my friends wife, I most likely wouldn't have ever sucked a cock and got fucked by a man. That has been years ago, and I am now a dedicated cock servant faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Full of lust

When I was 8 years old I was introduced to cock sucking by my friends mother and farther, she would dress me in panties that had been worn by their daughter at school that day then introduce his cock into my mouth before instructing me on how to give him pleasure. That first time was enough to get me hooked and I used to visit them 2/3 times a week,, she would play with herself whilst I sucked and swallowed...... I have been devoted to cock and cum ever since and I am in my 70s now.....Great story, keep it up.

FnfireFnfireabout 3 years ago

Holly cow. That's hot! I could only imagine, what would happen to me if I tasted another guys cum on my lips, and in my mouth, while sucking and kissing his dick, while my girlfriend watched, encouraged, filmed, and fingered herself!... I would be a good bi cuckold slave boy!

FnfireFnfireabout 3 years ago

@Fnfire glad to hear that, hope you submit soon to a real Alpha Male, while your girlfriend watches while you drink gallons of come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's fine that Mark likes Darrels cock. Great! I think after he finished off Darrel, Mark needs to slap the shit out of Jenny (ok, harsh I know). At least tell her to fuck off! What a cunt. I hate abuse and cruelty in erotic stories, and life in general. Clearly the story mocks anyone who might like to suck a cock. Kind of homophobic. Sorry to be a downer folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Danni prequel could be fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly Mark was just playing along. She was arrested the next day alone with Darrell. They spent years in prison, he got a divorce and kept all the marital assets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot hot hot. Only thing that could be better is if she stayed around an control his new found gayness.

Scratchy505Scratchy505almost 2 years ago

That was....lol, Okay, wow,....gimme a second...heh!...That was amazingly hot, and very well written! Thank you. I'd love to read a follow-up if you decide to do so.

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

brought back a lot of memorie I loved it I believe with all my heart once you suck cock and swallow the load you are hooked on cock forever I know I am.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69almost 2 years ago

Do hot and so very true. Once a man sucks a cock and swallows the cock’s cum, he will never stop craving the feel, taste and texture of cum. He will be a cocksucker for like, like me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Larry Smith

I would love to meet this guy and suck his cock morning noon and night....cum is all I would need and would love to do ATM with all that cum

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Couldn't stop reading. Ready to be turned out. Ohh I already am. Hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Way to go I am hungry for cum now. My little sissy Cummins only take care of my addition for a few minutes. To have a big beautiful cock drench me in cum makes my boi pussy quiver. Oh man I would dress up as his little bitch in a heart beat. Please continue your beautiful story. Hopefully Marky is out in a cock cage and fucked until a sissygasm seals his fate as a cock loving feminized sissy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and I can relate how good it felt the first time a older man sucked my cock it felt so good. I kept meeting him on a week to week bases . I just enjoyed the sex with him and maybe another one of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

like all stories that develop too fast, this was a bit disappointing. Surely a lot of potential, though .. and I’d have preferred it told from Mark’s perspective. I’ll give it six out of a possible ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would pay to meet the gay maker. Very hot story!

plasticman29plasticman295 months ago

The story brought back memories of the first cock I really sucked. He held my head to make sure I had to swallow his cum. One taste and I was hooked I loved the taste of his Cum I sucked him four more times and set it up for the next day I turned into a sissy Cock Slut He was a great teacher and I was addicted call me what ever you want but I fell in love with Cock and it stuck with me to this day

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is so hot. The funny thing is she blackmailed Mark into sucking the guy's cock. I would not have needed that. All she had to do was introduce me to Darrell and I would have been talking to him about sucking his cock & balls. Forget about her. I would have let her know I preferred him to her anyway.

Just give me Darrell's cock and let me go down on it.

Thanks for the erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous