All Comments on 'Cuckold'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is as about real as anything else on this site. I think its true

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Although I didn't buy into the storyline

I thought the story was well written. It has a lot of emotion, but the characters weren't believable, but that's just my opinion.

Overall, I just can't believe a man would put up with a woman like this. It doesn't matter how much he loved her, it would be too much to put up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Only wish my wife would be more like this girl. She's hot, knows it, and takes what she wants...which is whatever cock she wants. That's really exciting to me, and I get hard thinking about it. He's a lucky guy. If my wife fucked around I'd gladly lick her out if she liked me too. Great job

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
I could not stay.

Well, at least she was honest about herself. My guess is that she is going to become a walking STD breeding factory. I also think she should not be suprised when she comes home to find her husband screwing around. She should have to lick her husband's cum out of the woman he just screwed. Turnaround is fair play.

honeysluthoneyslutover 13 years ago
Great Job!

This was a very good story. IT would be nice if you added another chapter or two to it.

I never understand the people that read a story in a genre that they don't like or agree with and then complain about it. Good writing invokes the most criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wish it was me

i would love to be a cuckold again and watch my wife fuck other men again she used to be as she got older she stopped i loved eating the cum out of her messy pussy and watch as she sucked his cock at times i even sucked his cock as she watched this story was so hot i jacked off to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cuckolds found by their comments

The author flushed out the cuckolds as evidenced by the vigor of their negative comments. Why did you read the story in the first place, instead of moving on. Your comments and votes gave you away. This is the only way you can protest yourself.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
I have no problem with a cuckold mentality

The problem I have is with the arogant way the wife forces her husband into something he really doesn't want to do...Using his insecurities against him for her own gain.

Like Oldhideki says...she should not be suprised when she comes home to find her husband screwing around. She should have to lick her husband's cum out of the woman he just screwed. Turnaround is fair play.

Once the novelty wears off, I'm sure the husband will come to his senses and realise that his wife only loves one thing, and the is her cunt full off cum.

Just my opinion...:D

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sweet, i love it wish i was her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story by a gifted writer!

I've read a number of stories by this author, all were excellent but I think this is the best. I enjoyed the comment by the anon who titled his, "wish it was me." His wife made him a cuckold over and over again, getting the shit fucked out of her by one young guy after the other. Hubby always sucked out the stud's cream from "his" wife's cunt and loved tasting and swallowing the young guy's goo. Not only that, but poor de-balled hubby went to the source, and sucked off "his" wife's boy friends! Yeah, gave them real fine enthusiastic blowjobs. The, er, sucker really put his heart into it! He savored and swallowed what the studs still had left in their hot young balls after they'd shot off in his wife's twat. Honestly, no kidding, I think this man is a hero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ok that is just weird i would have left her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes

yes. i wish you both were her husband. you deserve it. and you can feast on ALL OUR cum.

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
What a lucky man!!

How lucky can a man get, his wife allows him to watch her get fucked by other men and then makes him lick her twat clean afterwards and even when he doesn't get to watch she comes home and makes him lick her creamy quim clean then lets him fuck sloppy seconds damn life is good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuck No More

He should have called her ultimatum and left. Another MORON!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreed

The MORON should have left. I cannot imagine any situation where this would be acceptable. I have never figured out how a man of any type who would allow something like this. They both need to be removed from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish

I wish I could find a women that would do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

Just leave or better yet throw her ass out and watch to see if she bounces. No one would put up with that abuse. Get a glock if you have no balls for a fist fight. She might not make it to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wow I would go out and fuck her friend and stick your dick in her mouth. tell its all good for you to fuck others too or get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

awful terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why would you stay?

She has shown you what a disgusting whore she is. She's willing to expose you to every disease known to man as she obviously isn't using a condom. She is demeaning, degrading and humiliating you. And why would you go and she stay? File for divorce and move into another bedroom. She can't FORCE you out. That's not the way the law works. Or better yet, move out (any attorney will tell you not to) close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and cancel her cell phone and yours. Then either quit your job and move far away and start over. Let her pay for the divorce. Or hire a PI, get the evidence and divorce her. You'll win out since the offer to show the pictures of her infidelity to her friends and family will be more than enough to secure you an advantageous split. Worse case scenario you split 50/50 and get rid of the whore. Who would stay? That's what makes this such a crappy story. Even for fiction, it's just unbelievable drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck you

You're an absolute waste of space you c**t. Fuck off back under your rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smal gem.

Lovely, short and to the point.

Don't worry about the emo haters. Their opinion does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bitch

How the fuck can any woman call that love? Humiliating degrading and belittling your husband is not love. Its controlling him because you are too insecure and pathetic to love him as your equal. A woman who does this is a cheating whore, incapable of real love. No man deserves to be mistreated and have his love betrayed and disrespected in this way. If you can't respect him just go and let him find someone who will. You have no right to call yourself a wife. Go out on the streets where you belong

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
eating out

I would love to eat some fresh cream pie.. but there are a number of "conditions" which need to be met.. First it would need to be someone elses wife... and secondly she needs to be physically attractive.. I have paid prostitutes to let me eat their cream pies .. That was was way back when condoms wern't always enforced.. loved it and would love to do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wanton

Moron he will have a sexually transmitted disease in no time I would arrange for her to have sex with a man that is riddled with AIDS or some such then bring home women to fuck whenever I liked until the selfish whore died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well You Got 39 Other Cucks Who Love Reading about Cucks!

Now why don't you all go fuck yourselves!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amita

Lucky lady. Maybe you can add a twist where the man gets back on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Fan

Cuckolding him like that was a major turnoff. Just the way you had her force him with his only other option being divorce sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not believable.

no whore comments , anger , or what the hell. not even when she told him that she could screw others and he could not. BS,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

envious of his life style

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

To each his own. Not judging the subject but the writing. Well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you see her doing something for someone that she hasn't done for you, is the moment you realize she doesn't love you

NorbieNorbieover 2 years ago

I would love to be a cuckold. And be used anyway they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this lifestyle. I like that she makes him clean her pussy as the man watches, That really lets the cuck know where he stands, or should I say kneels. If you have not got to fuck your wife after a man has left his cum in her you are missing out. Wait until she tells you you have a small dick in comparison to your friends. Love your writting , your wifes mind and you.

StanleyCStanleyCover 2 years ago

It is a story people stop complaining. I gave it 4 stars because I didn't like the accept being a cuck or leave. I know to many men that have stayed for awhile, very unhappy, but eventually left their wives. No cuckold story I have ever read comes close the cuckold lifestyle I desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am a real son of a bitch and can be a cruel motherfucker and if my wife did this i would wait for my wife to go off to sleep and go get my baseball bat and beat her ass with it and break her legs and once I immobilize her i would get the gasoline and set her ass on fire. And i am serious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars to writer. I thought this was a fun story. Wife coming home freshly laid all horny. I loved it. Always had these kind of feelings and enjoyed sharing my wife. Thank You. Keep up the good work and ignore the Moron Haters that read stories just to complain about them being the wrong kind. LOL

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

As long as no humiliation, OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Imagine taking your children out for a walk so your wife has time to fuck her friend in your bed, and being happy she is with him. Yes to the cockold life 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was honest and straight forward, he had options, and he chose period!

I gave 3 stars because there was no previous conversation or seriously conflicting emotions on either side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your just a paycheck now!!! Leave before she leaves you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You will be divorce as soon as she falls in love with one of these guys.. Emotions will get her messed up and You will loose!!!Trust me!!!

cuck72cuck72over 1 year ago

My wife and I had a few 3sums years ago with a work friend, sadly I never thought of licking up his cum just got his sloppy seconds which was GREAT! Today I would love licking up another guy's load from my wife. The 3sums really worked well with us because we both knew he wasn't a guy my wife would fall in love with it was just the fun of the 3sums. I just wished the wife had her young lover stick around and made her husband suck him clean. Yes, I have faggot bi cuckold fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1159 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.