All Comments on 'Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 02'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 13 years ago
Another great work

Top notch as always. Hope you get LayCool in here too sometime. Layla has an ass that seems tailor made for one of your stories.

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 12 years ago

What about Molly Holly. Her ass was real fat years ago. It'll be awesome if you make a story with her. Maybe with Trish Stratus and/or Victoria.

scott72scott72over 12 years ago
More of Maryse & Melina

Really like the story, but you gotta add Kelly Kelly or Beth Phoenix in the mix to really spice things up. They would be great additions to the story.

scott72scott72about 12 years ago
Maryse Fucking MELINA'S ASS

Can't get enough of how Maryse has a thing about that ass of Melina's. Hopefully you will have her continuing fucking that ass of MELINA'S ........

scott72scott72about 12 years ago
Melina Fucks Masryse's ASS............

That's what needs to happen in the next story. Have Melina turn the tables, on Maryse. And totally fuck Maryse's ASS................ Let Melina be in complete control of Maryse's ASS............. This has to be done..............

scott72scott72over 11 years ago

This story, never gets old. Well written, all the stories you have written I continue to read all of them on a daily basis. Hope you have an update on this one real soon !!

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Maryse Fucks Mickie James Fat ASS!!

This would be a great story to do. Plus they had a semi rivarly going. Maryse taking control of Mickie's ASS would be great. And not to mention what dirty things she can do with that ASS of hers. There's so much can happen with this series, if or when it continues. Plus Melina, getting her ASS fucked again and again.

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Maryse Loves ASS Beth, Mickie, & Kelly Kelly

If she loves ASS so much, have her conquer the ASSES of Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly & Trish Stratus ! Think of the possibilities that can be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2008 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES