All Comments on 'Lisa Has Longings Ch. 01'

by AuntAmanda

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
orlandosxycplorlandosxycplabout 13 years ago
Great Start!

The teaser has got my interest for sure. You right very well.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great build up

Can't wait.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
HOT

very good so far i know how she feels needing that black cock so badly, hurry up with the next one

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

....for your kind words. As this is my first 'installment' style story, I am actually not sure where this story is going next- I am interested in your ideas. Suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love the way Lisa has been so carefully trained to appreciate big black cock, and the fact her mother is pimping her out to hung blacks. Good story with lots of potential. xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dishonesty

As Lisa is not willing to honor her vows, she should break off her marriage before she mistreats her husband. Any thing else means that her marriage is solely dedicated to collecting a significant amount of her husband's income.

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Unclear on the concept?

Gentle reader-

This is PORN (er- erotica...). Just so you know: Lisa is UNLIKELY to do the honorable thing! She is more likely to fuck several big black studs on her unsuspecting husband's living-room rug, and then put the rug-cleaning bill on his credit card-- or something.

One hint: the phone call she just received in unlikely to be from her husband. Fair enough?

lawrenclawrencabout 13 years ago
Whore

She is a whore to her husband because she sees him only to collect his pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

To write an (er_erotic) story it has to be erotic this isn't. This bitch of a wife is a whore plain and simple. And probably like you has cheated many times on her boyfriends/husbands and will always do so. People like this should NEVER get married. Get fucked by everything and everyone, yes, but married? She has no idea as you the writer has no idea about emotions other than thinking with your cunt just as many men do. You want a suggestion? Let the husband find out about what the bitch/whore is going to be doing and then let him divorce the bitch and leave her to work in the whorehouse where she belongs. Who knows you might even write a better second chapter where she takes on all comers and dies of aids. That would be a great second chapter.

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Good Idea!

First: please note that this is all in fun. Unless you enjoy masturbating while simultaneously complaining about me thinking with my cunt-- and you get off on advising Lisa (a pretend character) about whether she should have ever gotten married, you are in the wrong place.

But I do like you. Perhaps Lisa's husband has a secret fetish-- he wanks off thinking of his wife getting it from Big Black Cock, and wishes to be cuckolded while watching? I may work that into the next installment.

The AIDS thing, not so much.

Thanks! Aunt Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Author: Why not AIDS?

That would be just as erotic as your other idea.

fencer24fencer24about 13 years ago
I like it

AuntAmanda, you are a pretty good story writer, and I only went through this fast, but I think that there are some inconsistencies that you might want to address in the future. As to the A-holes who are so insecure about their own sexuality, ignore them. They probably have exceptionally small dicks and are afraid that their women will find out and leave them.

Of course, if they weren't a virgin, they probably already know that they are pitifully underendowed.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Soooooo

So what happens next, I'm so eager to know, how big is Jimmy? I hope he's huge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Odessa

aw man it was getting good and ended that way awwwwwwwww :( hot though...ill be waiting for the rest...

diablorulesdiablorulesabout 13 years ago
Great Start!

Hope you will be continuing; have been enjoying your stories. :)

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

Auntie has been very busy, so there has been no time to add the next chapter yet.

I am imagining that the phone call will be from one of Lisa's earlier clients, who has found her after a break of some years. You can guess what happens next! I will write this installment as soon as I can.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She gots to have it

Nuff said. Know what I'm sayin'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Work.

One of the few that are well written. So many appear to be written by 5th graders.

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Fantastic well written I know Lisa got to have it now

daganetdaganet6 months ago

It turned out very cool. I am delighted with the stories about Lisa, her mother and her husband. I wanted to ask, if it is possible, in future stories to delve into the topic of a racist husband. In my opinion, this is such a beautiful contrast - a wife who loves black dicks and a racist husband. My suggestion is the following: Lisa is starting to introduce more and more blacks and their culture into their life with her husband. For example, she takes her husband to a restaurant in an area where many blacks live. Where the husband will complain and make racist comments while the wife will quietly flirt with a black waiter and get wet sitting opposite her husband. And on the way back, she will draw his attention to the size of used condoms at the trash can next to the alley where prostitutes are fucked and start discussing how she "heard" that all blacks have big dicks, etc. The idea is that gradually/consistently he himself begin to admire black men and discuss them with his wife. Then she herself could gradually reveal the details of her past and her "fantasies". Perhaps at some point they will start discussing reparations and possible assistance to the local black community. It would be cool to see such a plot in several subsequent chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous