All Comments on 'Every Girl Has Her Price'

by MariaGonzales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

The irresistible temptation of a few more dollars - and so neatly pulled off!

Highly enjoyable - thank you, Maria; for a new girl, you are a great writer.

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Really liked it

Check out my latest story:

An Adulteress Yet Beloved

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-adulteress-yet-beloved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is my favorite story. "Everything Goes (The Game Show)" is also good.

Will there be something new?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well whoever wrote this the first time had great ideas

I remember reading it several years ago. You should watch where your Juan and Juana spellings differ. Most of the Guys named Juan probably would not stip out of their dresses. Actaully I do not remember reading the name Juan or Juana the first time.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Price of bisexual excitement? Written by an immature male control freak, in our opinion.

18+ female bisexual writers are uncharacteristicly shy to share photos, rarely displaying overt nakedness, like their fictional heroines. True; that egocentric female exhibitionists might compromise imagery for rewards, albeit often to display 'loyalty' to masterful personalities, they respect enough to appear unclad in public! NB: If Maria G's body confidence was sufficient, let's advertise her unclad image on biographical information for voyeurist readers to assess, whilst voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so Hot

you are a potential writer, i like your theme very much. you can read this author's "dlsloan" story you will get more idea for your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot! Thanks for sharing

I found this an interesting twist on the concept of dominance and submission and how far someone's boundaries can be pushed. Barbara sounds like an old fart who has forgotten that fantasies come in many forms. And to quote her profile "No matter how wierd or outlandish the fantasies that we all have may seem to others, we believe that there is some benefit to be derived from sharing them."

Sounds like Barbara forgot the meaning of her own words.

Thank you, Maria G for posting this story.

ExoManiExoManiabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

I don’t recall reading anything quite like this in a while. You, obviously, put a lot of effort into writing this story, and your effort is appreciated.

I hope to read more of your work in the near future.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 13 years ago
One HOT story!!

Love your style. Such a wild and naughty mind you have to think up this story. Great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah Great Story

So that's why my wife Juana came home so late.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You said you were rich?

Then you insulted me by offering only fifty dollars for my bra! Do you have any idea what a properly fitted bra costs? Now if you had offered $50 000 I would have continued reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TnThanks, JGWar

Graph W?

Just +hanks

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
I hope she holds out for more money

Personally, I'd advise her to hold out for more money...and invest it wisely, because this moron is going to piss away his fortune in no time. Not to mention if she keeps going along with careless wagers she's going to catch something nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting Concept, but...

Why would she blow the guy in the bar? A simple hand job would have been sufficient, and then only resort to the blowjob if the guy protested about value for his $100.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous