All Comments on 'Ariadne's Dreams Ch. 02'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
That was hot and kinky

The poor woman finally has someone to satisfy her urges.

Very good and exciting. I hope to see more soon.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Her body knew well what it wanted, and she didn't this child could offer. adding a few strokes to incubate it her warmth. having anticipated for this moment for the past ten years. the fully length of his cock neither one want to acknowledge that it had ended.

Some examples of what is SO easy to fix, just by having a second set of eyes go over the text.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Wild ride. Editor could’ve helped.

4/5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Hot, and nasty...wish that I had caught my mother in such a position sometime; might have made our relationship much better than it turned out to be...

Now, we will see where THIS goes...

Five Stars...✨✨✨✨✨

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Intense chapter. Character development in the first chapter. Intense sexual discovery on the part of the mother and the mother and son combination. Hopefully, chapter 3 will show that the mother and son are mature adults who willingly and freely participated in sexual intercourse without guilt, shame, self-recrinimation, self-doubt, nor self loathing. Hopefully they maturely and logically discuss their emotional and psychological being. Hopefully, the mother is mature enough to recognize and accept the safety, security and unconditional love her son offers. Likewise, the son recognies and accepts his mother as a sexual human being with the same emotional, physical and psychological needs as homself. Hopefully, he can accept her as his equal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous