All Comments on 'Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Be made to suffer. I love how they've been doing it right under his nose, keep that going, it's very erotic. The scene where the son exposes the mom to the taxi driver was my favourite. If u update can u please email me on lil.miss.gg@hotmail.com

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I think the dad should suffer, it will make for a better story. Love the story so far, I hope you continue. Will keep looking for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i think this story is getting childish

not into cockold and sharing.son had a good thing going,but went over the mountain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

she needs a little lesbo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
When to far!!

Keep the old man in the dark with no sex. It make it hotter. Went to far with not making out between mom and son, and even worst make her fuck other males. With her fucking other men it was just bad. It was 10 times better with just mother and son. I hope you go back to just mother and son it is so much Hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep dad out of the loop. Mom should be fucked on every floor in every hole.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
No dad

Keep the dad out of it. It makes it kinkier and she is a CHEATING slut, no just a slut.

She could be fuck in the ass or do it with women.

Keep going and make it slutier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Key Word: Cheating

If she is to be a cheating slut her husband can't condone that behavior, however, just because she is cheating on him doesn't mean she can't have sex with her husband. If she was smart she would give in so that he wouldn't become suspicious or something. Hell he could cheat himself with another woman! They could go back and involve Lizzy, or Lizzy could seduce the hubby. So many ideas. So far I like the series. But the treating her like a whore is not my liking, but it's just a story so I'm not offended. So just before he started with the name calling, IMO it was pure gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No dad

definitely need to keep dad out of it.

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 13 years ago
just great!!!!!!!

looking for more and no dad,keep him out of it...

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 13 years ago
I think Dad should return with the two young ladies from the plane trip...

They could drink too much, stay overnight and then get involved in a gang bang session with Mother when father goes out the following morning.

Perhaps her cumslut activities will encourage son to start cleaning his mum up until he becomes a cum addict as well. Then who knows what will happen when they return home to Lizzie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Someone droped the ball...

Your first chapter was really good and had me pist off everyday when I checked for part two. And then finally here it is and...it didn't meet expectations. I agree wit a few of the comments that it was better when it was just him and his mom. However I loved the taxi driver and the clueless dad. I kinda agree with the last guy, those chicks from the plane have to come back. As for pops...keep him stupid and clueless but hell he has to find out some time.

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
Not quite as good as the original

Your first chapter was wickedly hot. One of my favorite mom/son stories.

However, I found this chapter less interesting. It started out really hot in the airport, and even the bit with the taxi driver was pretty good. But once the two other guys came in, it just kind of grew stale. Especially so with the gangbang. One of the things I loved so much about the first story was the tease, the exhibitionism. The thrill of doing such dirty things with her own son in such a public place. But with the gangbang, everyone knows about it and that tease is just gone.

Anyways, I hope you do decide to keep future chapters just between mom and son, only involving others in a voyeuristic nature. And definitely keep dad clueless.

Can't wait, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

keep the dad oblivious

get the son to cum in mom

and basically what everyone else said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Make him watch

I think Dad should be made to watch and not be able to join in! Maybe tie him up?

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
hmmmm

I agree, this chapter was a huge let down. YES let dad find those two young women from the plane and turn them into (his) personal sluts. Let his wife and son think about that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue!

I hope you haven't let my favorite cheating slut of a mother fade into the pages of literotica history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FUCK YEAH

This is fucking genius. Honest to god, the casualness component of the story was ridiculously hot. For the next installment, put in more scenes like when she walked in on him masturbating, I would say. Otherwise, this was fucking epic!

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
no dad

it is hot like it is

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 12 years ago
Very hot

Wow! Keep up the good ,work. Let the son continue to pimp out his mom, but leave the dad out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never stop writing!

Im a reader who doesnt like to read many chapter stories, but your first one got me hooked! keep this up please!!

CassieGirlIncestLoverCassieGirlIncestLoverover 11 years ago
Wow

Another amazing chapter and I got off again!

itsacrazyworlditsacrazyworldabout 11 years ago
amazing story in an amazing series.

I started reading this series from Ch. 05. Found it highly entertaining and then kept reading back, till I finally "came" unto this chapter. It was so good that I just couldn't bear the thought of missing any part of your kinky writing!

Now there are many good, even GREAT stories on literotica, but I'll certainly say this one (not only this chapter, but the entire series) is the best in making you cum every paragraph. The kink and taboo factors are beyond comprehension and who doesn't like a cheating slut who's willing to debase herself in any way possible... kudos man! keep up the good work.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23over 8 years ago
the asshole son

thought it was just going to be mother/son he's really turned into a true asshole now making his mother turn tricks for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
God damn

I have dumped a half dozen loads already ready your work. I should be spent but I keep reading and keep cumming. Let the son cum inside her a few times, but just him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Methinks I am jealous.

Never had that all consuming desire to fuck my mom.

I think all guys get some kind of desire,for their mother, but for me nothing to write home about. ( No pun intended) but it wasn't overpowering.

There were some mature women who I would have dropped in front of a crowd without noticing any witnesses there.

There were a couple of women who I think were germanic or slavic with the stocky frames wide hips round assessment and immense tits. Not a popular style at the time but definitely popular with me.

That mature woman syndrome is a real thing, and I never belittle it!

Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everyone's got a huge cock

So giant cocks worldwide. Son instantly goes from living child to his suddenly slurry mothers facilitator, ordering her around, giving her to anyone he runs into and strangely enough Everybody knows she is a slut seeing her. Except hubby. Oh and loving son instantly cucks dad for no reason. Still, all that and it's not a horrible read, just don't expect any reality in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dad

He should be made to suffer and if he catches her cheating on him she should tell him he's only good for cuckolding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was fantastic and thoroughly hot on every page! Looking forward to any new stories you might have,

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I am a romanticwho enjoys incestous love stories. I like character development from the psychological, emotional and mental standpoint. So far, from this story I understand that the mother loves sex with anyone and everyone; the son likes sex with his mother and does not mind sharing her; and the husband/father does not have a clue. Nobody appears to love anyone. No one appears to respect anyone. This appears to be a simple story of people having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is fantastic and love every bit of her growth into a depraved cum slut. Yes the father should be made to suffer and maybe even forced to watch his wife taken by her son. To add to the humiliation he should be a clean up slave and made to drink other fluids if you want to include that fetish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

yeah dad should jion in sharing his slut with everyone love jerking off to your hot kinky stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3403 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...