All Comments on 'Wife's Date With Lyle'

by texasreb1369

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Okay . . .

. . . just okay. I was hoping for something a little better just because of the setting location. Back in the sixties I used to drive past the Sans Souci on the way to work every day. I had to struggle past the grammar to stay with this and it was only a page long. If there is going to be more, and the story is as unfinished as Schubert's eighth symphony, the author's writing skills need to be honed.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Exciting!

The first date is always so exciting for a new cuckold and his mate. 15 years later we still joke and laugh about it.

Can't wait to hear the rest.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 13 years ago
Spelling

There seems to be a blatant use of the wrong tenses of verbs in almost all stories,lately.Can they authors not see these missteps?When one "lean down to kiss her" and suddenly it becomes past tense as "she reached down and undoes my belt".That is an example of turning the person's actions into,present,and past tense,in the same sentence as well as same paragraph. Come on people proof read your work.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Incoherent cuck garbage. BobNBoobi must be 90 years old and even the old queen thought this one sucked.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I like it but it was incomplete! What happens on her date with Lyle?

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

With a name like TexassReb, you know he's going to be a cream pie eating cucky boy.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous