All Comments on 'After the Spanking'

by audiodiva

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very enjoyable audio

I'll be sending more detailed feedback separately, but I wanted to place a comment here recommending this audio to others. My favorite sexual subject for a story is the blowjob, and this audio does a good job of taking on the challenges inherent to telling a convincing story from the giver's point of view (that challenge being of course, that their mouth is full). There is a good balance of spoken word and sounds. The story lead-up is quite brief, but I think that can be a plus for a story about a female submissive. Chances are the listener won't find it too taxing to imagine whoever they'd like to take to their knees and please them. Thank you for this submission Audiodiva, I look forward to future submissions.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Audio sex

This was my first time listening to a author submitting an audio file.

To read a story well, plus act, plus incorporate sound effects is no easy thing. I think this was very good and well executed.

A steamy hot listen

Recommended.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Your voice has more sexuality than a busload of Kardashians...

....and you play your subject matter "finely". If you don't have your very own 900 number you're missing a golden opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Realism Personified

An impressive recording with appropriate... um... dialect, tone, and inflection. This mp3 is very much worth the listen with its only detractor being brevity. Thank you for the share!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Sensational

You do this so well, I felt as if my cock were in your mouth as I listened to this, I could feel the way your mouth suctioned my cum, pulling it from my pulsating cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You obviously enjoy it!

I started wondering if you had a real cock you were sucking while recording. I love it when cocksuckers love what they do.

LWulfLWulfalmost 11 years ago
wont play

it say the file is corrupt

thomaswatsonthomaswatsonabout 9 years ago
Short and sweet

Not sure why this doesn't have comments - loved it and managed to shoot a massive load in homage to your cock sucking expertise - a delight

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
Too hot

Love your hot, sexy voice, you are amazing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous