All Comments on 'Ebony and Ivory'

by Ropetease

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
juicycarameljuicycaramelalmost 13 years ago
ooooh! delicious Sir!

some are so defiant, oh well...spare the rod, spoil the slave Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The inability to control his rage is not a desirable trait in a Dom.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Oops!!

I would say oops I did it again, but well actually you did it again, you are so going to owe me another chair!

love this story different from your others but just as yummy.

sexynsassy69sexynsassy69almost 13 years ago
kept me so hot

i loved this story. i love how she is sassy and he has her begging for more. another great read!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Live together in perfect harmony . . .

With great excitement I sat down to read a story about the writing of Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder's classic 1982 no1 hit about peace and love between black and white people. How my hopes were dashed!

BDSM is the one area in erotica I feel comfortable with verbal/physical abuse and mysogeny, as it is all part and parcel of the roleplay fantasy. Still, this story did not do it for me. Other female readers liked it, so clearly its a question of taste. For me, more character development with some emtional depth would have made the characters more real. The plot is fine, but the characters are too lightly sketched in for me to empathise with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous