All Comments on 'My Darling Wife Kritika'

by varunsingh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Small pali

perverted singh wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't

Don't write any more you pathetic little wimp ass fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pure wimp bs

Actually india is a much smarter place than described here. There they would simple pour acid on her or stone her to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
violence?

Methinks someone doesn't know their India from their Pakistan !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

I really like it and i am waiting for another one, i like to read about cheating wife that they don't know that husband know

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
so sweet

the husband is a nice guy and the wife is so adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Definitely India

Sari,drunk(from alcohol),dancing (western style),etc somewhere in urbane India.She could got kill for her dalliance :definitely the writer maybe be a north indian living outside India and has nothing to do but bash submissive indian husbands. cruel as it sounds one of of the ano reviewers gave an actual consequential punishment for the wife.

Crap story I give you a ! for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love this story

your story is awesome, write some more, i enjoyed it. write some where the wife is cheating with husband's friend and not telling husband but husband knows.

don;t listen to these idiots, they're just jealous, to comment they read the entire story so they must have liked something about it, otherwise they wouldn't have commented.

shang40shang40almost 13 years ago
Lucky man

Its a hot story of a lucky husband who watched the whole event of fuck of wife with stranger. I had chance to see my wife with her colleague on our bed when came back to pick up the forgotten things. Yes she was hotly kissed fondeled and fucked in earnest by her colleague Prashant who has black, solid cock... thicker and longer than me.

varunsinghvarunsinghalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

Loads of thanks to everyone who supported me on my first story post...and to those who did not like it i would definetely try to improve. Once again for all those who supported me its gave me a great boost just to read yuor comments and believe me they matter a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gr8 try... keep it up!

Nice nice nice.... i wonder if this is completely fictional. Cuckolding is a great turn-on for some men and all women fantasize about clandestine quickies. After all, if all men manage to have a fling and the ratio of men:women is roughly 1:1, then where from will a supply of lusty women? Their own wives and daughters of course!

4mynamesake@ gmail

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
Now scenes are repeating... शय्यासोबत

मी ही गोष्ट २०११ मध्ये वाचली होती. आज परत वाचताना नवनवीन एपिसोड आठवले.

प्रशांतवर विदू लट्टू होतीच व ते संधी शोधत होते परत संभोगस्थ व्हायचे.

घरातच त्यांना संधी मिळाली व खर तर मीच दिली.

मी दोन दिवस बाहेरगावी जाणार असल्याने त्यादिवशी आम्ही क्लबमध्ये जेवायला गेलो. तिथे संगीत व डान्स चालू झाल्यावर मीच हिला म्हटले जा डैन्स कर. ते गेले व चुंबुन आले. रात्री माझी ट्रेन असल्याने ते सोडयला आले व नी त्याला म्हटले तू आज हिच्या सोबतीला रहावेस.

वरवर नको म्हणाला हे जाणवले. गाडी सुटल्यावर मात्र हिच्या कमरेत हात घालून ते गेल्याचे मी पाहिले. दोन दिवसांनी परत आलो तर हिच्या स्तन, मांड्या, नितंब पाठ सगळीकडे चुंबल्याच्या चावल्याच्या खुणा पीहून मी विचारले, अहोंनी चांगलीच सोबत केली दिसतीय. तर ही जणू त्याचीच बायको असल्यासारखी म्हणाली, हो तरनुसती सोबत नाही .. शय्यासोबत केली माझ्या अहोंनी.

दोन दिवसात १० वेळा चढलेत माझ्या वर.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like your story very very much: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5=92%). The story line was intelligently conceived & crafted by the book.

The story is a cheating-wife fantasy, but it nevertheless is reasonably REALISTIC. We the readers must know that the writer managed to squeeze so much action in day one of the wedding ceremonies. Goes without saying that how she behaved was shocking & scandalous for an Indian wedding. But that was the point! The wife loves to have sex wants to experience a vatiety of dicks. She is outgoing & exhibitionist. She has a pronounced slutty side. The latter could lead to separation or divorce; luckily for her, he is a voyeur husband. He also gets a kick out of all situations where other men touch, grope, caress, & (yes) fuck his wife. His kink is to be cuckolded; if he can watch another man fuck his wife he is in 7th heaven.

I think it was their destiny to be married to one another: she is exhibitionist and a slut; he is a voyeur husband who worships his cheating wife.

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
अहो

Now scenes are repeating... शय्यासोबत

मी ही गोष्ट २०११ मध्ये वाचली होती. आज परत वाचताना नवनवीन एपिसोड आठवले.

प्रशांतवर विदू लट्टू होतीच व ते संधी शोधत होते परत संभोगस्थ व्हायचे.

घरातच त्यांना संधी मिळाली व खर तर मीच दिली.

मी दोन दिवस बाहेरगावी जाणार असल्याने त्यादिवशी आम्ही क्लबमध्ये जेवायला गेलो. तिथे संगीत व डान्स चालू झाल्यावर मीच हिला म्हटले जा डैन्स कर. ते गेले व चुंबुन आले. रात्री माझी ट्रेन असल्याने ते सोडयला आले व नी त्याला म्हटले तू आज हिच्या सोबतीला रहावेस.

वरवर नको म्हणाला हे जाणवले. गाडी सुटल्यावर मात्र हिच्या कमरेत हात घालून ते गेल्याचे मी पाहिले. दोन दिवसांनी परत आलो तर हिच्या स्तन, मांड्या, नितंब पाठ सगळीकडे चुंबल्याच्या चावल्याच्या खुणा पीहून मी विचारले, अहोंनी चांगलीच सोबत केली दिसतीय. तर ही जणू त्याचीच बायको असल्यासारखी म्हणाली, हो तरनुसती सोबत नाही .. शय्यासोबत केली माझ्या अहोंनी.

दोन दिवसात १० वेळा चढलेत माझ्या वर.

Few days after she had MC and last day of it she told me she is very horny. I asked whether shall I call him for a night. She kissed me. Said please. I asked where shall you want him she showed her juicy cunt. Since I had earlier seen him in bed I called Prashant for dinner. In club along with dinner they danced close. Kissing butt fondling was done and that too close to me. I appreciated him. He further said he wants her in bed. I said she is yours and can take her tonight at home.

We returned home. She changed her dress and wore a new exotic saree. Looking like a bride. I decorated our bed. Escorted him in dress of a groom.

In bedroom I was allowed to stay.

While kissing her he made her nude and I disrobed him upon her request.

They had hot sex 4 times in front of me.

As an reward she told me to lick her.

Watching her few feet's away was a treat to me.

New अहो certified.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Erotic play in weddings in such an exciting theme. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Seriously bad, even for shitty Indian porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous