All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 02'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I'm really enjoying this. Looking forwards to future chapters. Thank you for sharing this story :)

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

captured my imagination. great story. really want to know more about both of them and why he was taken, etc. Looking forward to more!

mizzhotonemizzhotonealmost 13 years ago
Great!!!!!!

I cant wait for you to post Ch.03...it was one of the best ive read.

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
not bad!

Like the way the story is going keep it up ;)

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 13 years ago
This is great!

I want more! she says, humbly ;) Really intrigued - eager to find out more of the back story and also what is in store for these two.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Glad

to see continue this storyline. You have given us two great characters who both have pasts we know nothing about, and what looks like a future possibly together. I will most defiantly be here to watch this tale unfold.

I again congratulate you, this time for your first series on Lit. And I hope it is the first of many.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Great start

i can't wait to read more and to find out why Were's were holding Cole and who sent her to rescue him..

Keep up the excellent work.

Donna

gw0313gw0313almost 13 years ago
Keep this up. *****

Super start. The battle scenes in the first chapter were very descriptive and flowing. You have all the making of a great story; mystery, a romantic interest, adventure, violence. Please keep the Ch. flowing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Can't wait for more.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Great Story!

looking forward to reading the next chapter!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Questions but no answers, yet. I'm as curious as Cole is about his rescuer. On to the next chapter and maybe we'll find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous