All Comments on 'Locked in with a Succubus Ch. 08'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cliff-hangers are the only real downside...

This is a very enjoyable story, has been from the beginning and it's only gotten more so. Only problem with it are the cliff-hangers. When it's finished I'd wager this'll be a real page-turner. Have to wonder about the latest one; For Nicole to have her eyes widen and mutter 'oh crap,' is this a good thing or bad thing for our male protagonist? Is there something about him she doesn't know? Was our succubus only trying to do everything but such out his soul - only to unintentionally start the process despite that? Or is she just surprised by how tasty his virgin soul is? Really looking forward to what comes next.

killerdragon0249killerdragon0249almost 13 years ago
can't wait

his story is go when will the next chapter come? but i bet his not human at all. i wont know until the next chapter but it would be funny if that happen.

u5969u5969almost 13 years ago
delicious!

Not your usual fare. This is becoming most

interesting and unusual. Much fun!

Very nice ending. "Oh crap..."

Wicked, wicked and more wicked!

stories4evastories4evaalmost 13 years ago
Who's the succubus?

I've recently discovered this site and am DELIGHTED to read your stories! I am sat here in front of my computer unable to stop reading! I started with this series (absolutely brilliant) but have moved on to some of your other stuff. The way you use description is bang on. I'm sucked in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous