All Comments on 'Emmerdale A Very Sexy Village Ch. 16'

by RedSox04

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh! How i wish it were me fucking and sucking these two sex crazed cunts.

My girl friend and I and her best friend act out your stories till we pass out from the insane levels of pleasure generated. we do a different story every couple of days. Cuntstruck sucker and fucker, Lanc's UK, more and more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Characters

Any chance of getting some of the new characters involved?

RedSox04RedSox04almost 13 years agoAuthor
In the pipeline

Working on scenarios with Mia, Alicia and the younger girls with older women. Would an AAron and Jacksons mum story be a step to far? Comments please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for more. and love your ideas!

I've wanted to see a chapter with Aaron and Eve for a long time. I'm so tired of Aaron wandering around miserable all the time, it's so boring! If Hazel can also get happier then that would be good too.

I just love your stories. They get better and better. This managed to be 1) very hot 2) true to the characters 3) full of so many physical descriptions that were perfect pictures in my mind. I could "see" everything instead of knowing I was reading a story.

Can't wait for more!

After the story with Aaron or Aaron and Hazel then I'd love something with Eve, John, and Moira.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous