All Comments on 'You Never Know Ch. 02'

by govthooker78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago

Whaat!! I can't wait to see how you follow this - Is he going to leave his fiance at the alter? Or is he going to follow through with the wedding and leave her? He is kind've a douchebag for doing that to her, knowing full well that she would go through with it because she loved him. UGH. so frustrated!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope he didn't go through with the wedding, he'd be even more of an asshole than he already is if he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fucking another woman on his wedding day? Considering he said he loved her he really shouldn't be getting married. But like someone else said, S. is a bit of an asshat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The initials don't bother me...

...but the storyline does.

Fucking the groom in the church? That's just tacky, and made both parties very unsympathetic characters. I just hope the 'bride' has come to her senses.

Apart from those major bugs, your writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Maybe he was just lying about his girlfriend when they first started dating so he wouldn't have another female on his back about sex, and then he started falling in love with her so he did the whole wedding thing in a plot to marry HER?

No, That's crazy.

Seems plausible though, at least to me. ESPECIALLY since the two ladies never met.

nikki13nikki13almost 13 years ago
like !

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous