All Comments on 'The Video Ch. 02'

by AkshunLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cforester44cforester44over 12 years ago
Wonderful

I am a huge, huge fan of the original Frat House Troopers (despite the goofy title), and I have to admit it took me a few days to read your take out of fear that it would be done poorly and sort of wreck the whole thing. I love the characters of Brandt and Donnelly and was worried that a new author would simply rewrite the story in their own style. I can't tell you how relieved I was that not only did you remain true to the source material and characters, you did a damned good job with them. Can't wait for the next one.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years agoAuthor
Oh thanks :)

Loathe as I am to accept credit for things, The Video was all just me with XM's blessing. He spell checked it and made sure it was grammatically correct and that i didn't fuck up any of the details but he didn't change a thing and he seemed pretty happy with it :) "Wish I'd thought of that!" came up once or twice :) I think it worked because we have similar writing styles and there's no way I'd ever mess with someone else's characters or story, where's the challenge in that? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 STAR !!!!

I don't give a 5 star EVER!! but really liked this. Doesn't matter who did what in the writing process it's a good story.

Looking forward to the rest. Harder to wait on this one cause we sort of know what will happen. LOL

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago
"cloak the mighty dragon..."

Bryce is hilarious. Can't wait for the webcam scene!

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
AH SHIT IS RIGHT!!

HOT HOT HOT! Are XM and you the same persom? I don't know if I can stand Donnelly's side of the one on one but I'm sure looking forward to reading it. :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Both of you are great

I love that we have seen this from Donnelly's perspective and can't wait to read the rest. I could read about these guys forever onto the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

*iz ded from hotness*

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Excellent

You have done yourself proud by following up on the Frat House stories, and this was a first-rate tale. Very hot.

randaltrirandaltriabout 12 years ago
Love Gabriel's viewpoint

It is the best of both worlds.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Seeing as Frat HT is gone from Lit, we have to console ourselves with this story, but that's not difficult at all. Just as hot and wonderful and funny - I loved Gabriel's little shopping expedition. But please, please write some more chapters for us who are addicted to both your story and the original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous