All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 22-26'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Clarkson2Clarkson2over 12 years ago

will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude.

You are a freaking genious, you could publish ero-novels and make a ton of money off of this stuff, you're that good! Keep it up! I look forward to more of your work!

MolieusMolieusover 12 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, I was kinda worried you'd stopped writing this story so I was very happy to see this.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is the first futanari story I've ever liked

For that matter, it's the first time the word futanari or hermaphrodite has been brought up in something erotic where it hasn't been a turn off. I was a little worried when I read the warning, but getting past that was a great decision. Well written, awesome story.

I'm enjoying watching Violet go from timid about her sexuality to suggesting that a sorority house would be a buffet for her. Couldn't really care less about Trevor to be honest. It'll be weird when he finds out she has a dick, which I would assume has to happen for the seemingly upcoming threesome between those two and Sarah.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow. Thank you, Anon.

That's high praise. Feedback like this keeps me writing. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, Trevor is more of a plot device to progress the story forward. He has his purpose though, being a male object of affection for Amy to keep me somewhat grounded in reality (funny as that might sound, given the story content) while she explores her sexuality with her girlfriends. The core of the story is about exploration, and the confusion that can come from that. I wanted every major character to face some of that, and yes, even Trevor, hence the futa conversation he has with Amy, and the handful of looks he shares with Sarah when she is being possessive of his girlfriend. Not everyone will get anything out of Trevor's presence, but that's okay. I didn't create him to serve a particular purpose for every reader. I tried to put in a character that would appeal to each reader. That you are intrigued by Violet is nice to hear. :)

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you.

I have to say, you are a amazing writer. When this chapter came out, I realized how much I'm actually enjoying this story, don't stop please!! I'm very intrigued, and I genuinely love this story. Amy, Sarah, violet, Paula, and Trevor have become part of my life. Please, keep up the amazing work!! <3

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
You're very welcome

Glad you like it. :)

MoonreaderMoonreaderover 12 years ago
Oh my..

This was absolutely fantastic to read, I started at chapter 1 and simply couldn't quit til I finished all that's been done so far, so please continue this! I'm so loving the characters and how each of them are developing, and the futanari aspect has been really hot ^^ great balance between the plot and erotic moments.

michassmichassover 12 years ago
fun

I am not sure which is the bigger fantasy: her unique anatomy or a reasonable and huge NY apartment...

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Moonreader

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying the story! It's been a lot of fun to write. Still have so much work to do though!

@michass

lol Yeah, I really had to snub my nose at reality on the apartment. I needed the girls to have a bachelorette pad though, and I always wanted a place like it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Violet

Violet kinda reminds me of Harley Quinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is this really futa?

before i start i just want to say how wonderful these stories are. these stories are fucking beautiful (thank you jim carrey for helping me remember how to spell beautiful XD). so now on point, is this really futa? the premise is a girl grows a dick and she can also ungrow (?) it at will. true futa is when a girl has a permanent dick which cause problems with normal female life. sure this has Amy dealing with her "secret identity" but it doesnt present the true challange of a female gaining or having male genatils (cant spell that word). the prospect is interesting but its not really futa in the traditional sense.

AurimazAurimazover 6 years ago
Interesting so far

But I'd like to say one thing for your future references. Adding too much sex partners is never good for a porn story, especially if there is romance involved. Big numbers and too much humping kills romance and in the end, kills the reader. So at your next work, try to keep a balance between sex, count of characters ant plot. Add some real problems to the situation, 'cause having just one tiny secret is not enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous