All Comments on 'Keep Me Safe Ch. 01'

by miles801801

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
I think...

you need to get the rest posted quickly, LOL, cause this is good! The questions raised with the diaries have me wondering! Can't wait :) for the rest of this series.

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
oh yeah!

I agree with nomoretears00...Need to post next one soon! Got my curiousty burning.

miles801801miles801801over 12 years agoAuthor
Part 2

I posted this weeks ago and gave up hope on it being posted so I was supprised to see it on here when I logged on. I've had the chance to wright the second part and I've just submitted it so hopefully this one will come online alot faster, fingers crossed. Thanks for the comments, feed back normaly makes me write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start, but worth a proof read first.

Hi. Good start here. Do keep it up.

Just a couple of niggles.

please proof read or ask another good writer to do so for you. That way they can pick up the few instances where you duplicate er on some words. And missed a couple of words out.

From a plot point. The photos found sound hot, but out of character. Someone who has barely escaped rape multiple times will have major issues over trust, as you hinted at by the drop off in dates. Bondage needs a high level of trust and as you say he only has first dates and no seconds it would seem unlikely that he would gain enough trust to allow a guy to tie him up.

Good luck with the next chapters though.

miles801801miles801801over 12 years agoAuthor
I'll keep that in mind

I'll have to work on my proof reading and thanks for the honesty.

And with the photos, trust was taken into account, the answers are there if you can see it ... (SPOILERS)

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
Not a bad start….

For you first story this was fairly good, with a lot of intrigue…..can’t wait to read the next chapter hopefully it will be longer…..

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

Intriguing story, I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oooooohh

It's really getting good. I can't wait for the next chapter!! :D keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woo Hoo!

I can't wait to read the next installment(s). I'm rather intrigued with what I've read so far! Keep up the good story-telling! :-D

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Oooh, just found this story. Miles sounds so sweet. Who took the pictures of Miles? Hmmmm...can't wait for next installment.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 12 years ago
What a jerk

I adore Miles, but am so pissed off with Ryan for reading the diaries. Grrr... I hope he has to grovel and beg for forgiveness before the end of this story.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Where is the ending?

It's a good start but needs to go farther for a chapter 01. There's no ending with enough power to make you want to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous